Chapter 24: What I Want

V: huuh, jimin?

He looked at me with a subtle look and the I asked "jimin, what do you want?" He smirked and said "I think you known", I swear this guy was gonna make me regret it but of course you can't calm an ego as big as his.

JM: I will apologize.

V: more like talk.

JM: I will talk, to him.

V: GREAT!

JM: don't get to excited babe.

V: b-babe?

He looked in my eyes, then walked over and grabbed my hand almost pulling me out the room until I said " WAIT, I'M IN MY UNDERWEAR! That's when the pervert let go and said "it's fine, you defiantly won't need them later when I'm done" then he let me go to retrieve some clothes. When I got back he pushed me into a car with namjoon and he started driving to where ever. When we arrived I was so quick to notice the house, it was jungkook's, we all hopped out the car but jimin told me to knock on the door, when I did taehyung had answered.

V: h-hi, is jungkook here?

T: yea, um, come in.

He smiled and then gave jimin and namjoon a hand greeting.

T: I'll go get him.

1 minute later~ jungkook had rushed downstairs and when he saw us he looked like he was going to turn back around (I wouldn't blame him).

JK: what's this?

V: um remember last night when we were talking about apologizes? Well, he came to do that.

JK: oh really, that's interesting.

JM: huuuh, jungkook, I'm sorry.

JK: about what?

Jimin looked at me an whispered "if he's gonna be a smarta*s them I might as well leave.

V: jungkook he said he was sorry.

JK: I know, and I forgive him too.

V: jungkook your so sweet.

I smiled at him then jimin put his hands around my waist and pulled me into his grip and put his chin in the crook of my neck.

V: jimin!?!?

JM: yes babe.

Jungkook's eyes got wide.

V: what are you doing?

He dragged me outside of the house.

JM: dam it Victoria do you know what I want!?!?

I looked at him as if he was crazy.

V: n-no.

JM: Victoria, I want you!

V: jimin?

JM: that's what I want.

V: but.

JM: omg you said you'll do anything.

V: but I didn't mean...

JM: fine I said I was going to apologize and I did, for you, but you don't keep your promises.

He walked away and jumped in the back seat of the car and I chased after him.

V: jimin, jimin, i-im sorry.

JM: at this point I don't really care what you do.

Namjoon came in the car and started driving. " your not you when your hungry so let's get some food " he said.

V: can you look at me please?

He turned to face his attention to me.

V: jimin, are you being a baby? (Smirking)

JM: I don't have time for your bullsh*t.

V: no no I'm just playing.

N: we're here, what do you guys want?

We all had a double cheese Burger with fries, a drink and ice cream

We all had a double cheese Burger with fries, a drink and ice cream. I didn't want jimin to see me as a liar and that I didn't keep my promises, so I did it.

V: jimin???

JM: yea

V: i- I will go out with y-you.

He looked at me and then he started thinking. Nosey namjoon started staring through the rearview mirror and I tried to ignore his presents. Jimin then spoke. "Are you sure?"

V: you just had a rampage on me not saying yes and now...

JM: come here.

V: w-what?

JM: come here.

I scooted  closer to jimin and he took the sides of my face and looked into my eyes (his eyes, so soft and beautiful) then....

N: wtf not in my car, y'all can walk to the nearest hotel if you want.

JM: your a f*cking buzz kill, always in the best moments.

N: well I'm sorry your trying to have s*x I'm my car!

V: OMG NO! T-that's not, what I

JM: can you just take her home.

N: yea then you can be freaks some where else.

We started heading back to my house.