Chapter 16: Surprises

Before I could answer a dark car pulled and it was Jeongyeon she hurried and pulled me into the car causing jungkook to yell "WAIT"! The car pulled off and that was it we were headed back to my place.

Jungkook P.O.V~
I asked her if she liked me and I was really anxious for an answer but then a car pulled up and I saw that it was Jeongyeon, she pulled her inside and left, I didn't even get an answer. I went home felling sick because I wanted to know if she had feelings for me.

Regular (Victoria) P.O.V~
V: JEONGYEON, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!

JY: I was looking all over you, me and the guys were worried, even jimin.

I looked at her with an irritated look.

V: yea right.

JY: no I'm not lying, I swear on our friendship and that's deep.

V: I didn't mean to scare any of you, you guys were just arguing and it was really starting to make me think I was back home again.

JY: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to have done that and I want you to forgive me, I'll make it up to you.

V: how?

JY: I'll take you shopping.

V: haha, deal.

We arrived at my house and we took the stairs to the top since the elevator was under construction. I opened the door to the apartment and namjoon and jimin were sitting there waiting for us. Jeongyeon went up to to namjoon to force him to apologize and he did. Then she took namjoon and walked outside. It was just me and jimin.

V: sooo.

JM: so what?

V: that girl.

JM: what about THAT girl.

I was trying to start a smooth conversation but he was making it difficult.

V: i-is she good to you?

JM: she's close enough.

I started to bit my lip thinking of what to say next.

JM: don't do that.

I looked at him confused.

V: don't do what?

He walked over to me and grabbed my face and kissed me. It was rough, very rough but I thought I felt some passion. It only lasted for about 10 seconds, then he let go.

JM: don't bit your lip again, or I'll do that!

My eyes went big and he smirked and walked out the door. I stood there holding my cheeks because they hurt. I ran after him but they were already gone. At that time I got a text from Jeongyeon saying they left home and for me to get some rest. That night I went home thinking about what happened, I just couldn't get it out my mind.

2 after~
I checked back in with my doctor and my ankle was just about healed so I was able to head back to the agency.

While I was getting ready for one of my shoots I noticed some guy with purple hair walk through, I shook it off so I could focus on getting ready, then I heard a voice come in and it was manager Len.

Ml: VICTORIA! I have a surprise guess you'll be modeling with.

I turned around to see the familiar face

I turned around to see the familiar face. XIUMAN! I couldn't believe it. He was from exo. I was freaking out so badly inside I was literally jumping off walls.

X: hi.

His smile, so heavenly.

V: h-hi.

X: your Victoria?

V: y-yes.

X: why are you like this, don't be nervous.

V: i-it's just because, I can't believe, I just really love your group.

X: really, you must know a lot about us then.

V: well...

X: I know about you to.

V: really, (I said sarcastically).

X: actually yea, I've seen you on the website alot. I read your bio and everything.

Ml: TIME, THEY NEED YOU GUYS ON SET!

X: Let's go.

We spent 10 minutes taking multiple photos, we took a minute break, then another 10 minutes shooting more photos. When we were completely done I was leaving to change into my regular clothes but before I could get to NY dressing room I was stopped by jungkook.

JK: hey!

V: oh, hi.

JK: I've been looking all for you.

V: haha, really?

JK: yea I was wondering if you wanted lunch.

V: yea sure just give me a minute I have to change.