Chapter 15: Jin & Teahyung

I was walking into town seeing what I could find to take my mind off him and that girl. Even though we weren't together I still didn't want him to get hurt again.

I was on my way to crossing the cross walk. I stopped to press the button when I looked up to see two guys walking by starring, they seemed to be in awe. Then I noticed that one of them was jungkook.

JK: omg Victoria!

V: oh hey what are you doing here?

JK: me and my friend were headed home. Oh this is jin by the way.

V & J: hi.

JK: are you going anywhere important.

V: not really.

JK: then come over to our place.

V: mmmm maybe.

JK: come on we have TV, food, and WiFi!

V: wow you really know how to charm a girl.

We walked all the way to the jungkook's house, it wasn't to far since I was already out by myself.

When I walked inside I was amazed at how there apartment looked. It was really stunning I'd live here myself.

V: wow it's amazing in here.

J: thanks.

JK: we don't normally bring the opposite sex here.

We heard running noises coming from up stairs.

The boy who came down stairs was "cute" in my words...

JK: Victoria this taehyung, tae this is Victoria.

V & taehyung: hey

His voice was deep and husky it didn't match his appearance to me. We all except jin sat on the couch to talk, while jin ran up stairs to change out of his shirt to start cooking.

T: Victoria, are you and jungkook dating?

V: what, no, were just...

JK: friends.

I looked at him.

V: yea were friends.

Taehyung ran to the stairs and opened the door to the "underground" storage room, he came out 3 minutes later with a big box.

V: what's that?

T: our secret stash.

V: of what?

JK: candy!

T: jin doesn't want us to eat candy or any good sweets unless he inspects or made it himself.

I looked at jungkook for any expression and he just shrugged. I looked in the box to find a variety of different candies from chocolate to gummies. It was unbelievable it was basically diabetes in a box that u can buy for under $12 or less. I wasn't just gonna sit there for no reason I took the first thing my hand touched. I popped it in my mouth not to sweet, creamy and not to guwy at all. I had to have more.

I was already up to 8 candies and they were the small ones. I stopped myself before I had a suger high. I looked to see jin was still in the kitchen so I got up to see what he was cooking.

I  came over to his right side and noticed he was making omelets and stake.

V: why are you cooking breakfast with dinner.

He turned to me and smiled.....(his smile was like heaven)

J: they like when I combine the two, have you tried it before.

V: no not, not really, but it looks good I'm hoping to try it.

J: you'll like it I just know.

Jin was sweet, and I could tell he loves to cook. Taehyung he was goofy and funny. Jungkook he didn't to seem to care what happens.

5 minutes later ~ Dinner time
Taehyung wanted to sit in the living room so he could watch television. Jungkook helped jin pass out our food.

 Jungkook helped jin pass out our food

Our meal was delicious. All I could do was complement jin how good he cooks. Jin didn't seem to be the type to revive a lot of good criticism because he was blushing and smile all of over the place.

T: HEY! Stop flirting.

We both looked to taehyung embarrassed, and in shock. I almost chocked trying to talk.

V: w- were not flirting.

J: Yea, it was just a complement, and appreciation that you guys don't show.

Jin and taehyung started to argue by that time I was already done with my food. Jungkook came by and took my hand and pulled me out the house.

JK: that got pretty intense.

V: huh, yea. Hey um I should be getting home anyways.

JK: let me walk you to the light.

V: thanks.

On our way to the cross walk light jungkook started asking me questions.

JK: do you like jin?

V: what do you mean by the word "like"?

JK: do you like him, like have a crush on him?

V: well jin is a nice guy and his cooking is amazing I think every guy should know how to cook. But do I have a crush on him, hummm, no, I don't like him like that.

JK: do you have a crush on taehyung?

V: taehyung is just really funny and he seems to be a Rebel, he's a little crazy for me.

JK: umm, d-do you like me?......