Chapter 34: We're Going

I haven't seen jimin in the past two days. No text, no call, I was actually starting to wish I didn't even confront him. For one thing when I'm angry, feeling hurt or even upset I will just ball it up until I start crying even though it's not healthy and could hurt me more, when it dose happen Jeongyeon is there to comfort me (she might even yell).

JY: COME ON VICTORIA GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER!

V: B-but you don't know.

JY: of course I know, I've had a d*ckhead of a boyfriend myself.

V: Jeongyeon (sobbing).

JY: Victoria! Of course if jimin wants to act like he wasn't hurt by akina once, he's going to loose someone who was actually willing to even put up with him.

I held a tissue up to my face squeezing my blanket around me from the chilly breeze. I looked at my phone and still no message from him. Thinking about it made me tear up more.

JY: ahhh, Victoria come, on, we just did this.

V: I just want to sleep.

JY: I don't believe that.

V: no, i-i'm being serious.

JY: if I leave your going to sleep?

V: yes, I really am tired.

JY: huuu, fine.

After Jeongyeon left I cried myself to sleep hoping when I woke up I'd just forget it and tell him I won't  aggravate or irritate him about akina anymore (was I being to nice?).

Jimin's POV~
I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I got a message from akina

Jimin's POV~I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I got a message from akina

I really didn't want to hurt her but she did have to understand that I was with Victoria even if we're fighting or not

Y: jimin?

I looked up at him.

Y: what are you thinking of?

JM: nothing.

Y: hmmmm, Victoria?

JM: everybody.

Y: akina cancelled that truth or dare night until you get better she said.

JM: better? There was nothing wrong in the first place.

Y: well, do you feel like going?

JM: yeah, I'll go.

Y: tonight?

JM: why not.

Yoongi looked so happy and called akina right away. Everyone started to get ready. All of the guys rushing to get dressed up running back and forth looking for whatever. I turned to see namjoon on the phone inviting Jeongyeon and I knew if she was going to be there of course Victoria was going to as well.

Akina POV~
Yes, yes! Everything was going my way and even Jeongyeon was going to be there. Me and Anna hurried to dress in something very, very, EYE CATCHING. We curled our hair put on as much make up, and set out food and drinks. The house was spotless and all we had to do was make the night interesting. I sent the guys and Jeongyeon a text saying it starts at 8.