Chapter 23: Mistake

V: and what's that supposed to mean?

He looked at me for a second and then turned his attention to the floor, I don't know what was running through his brain but what ever it was I hoped it wasn't anything crazy. Still no answer from him so I just walked away but then he yelled "WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING HIM?" I saw that jungkook sat up and started walking over to us.

V: why do you do this? Why right now.

JM: why are you here!?!?

JK: why is it your business?

JM: trying to get smart?

JK: I don't need your chaos right now.

JM: but you seem like you got a problem, you don't belong here. You need to go to your daddy and he will give you all the money and diamonds you want. FOR FREE!

JK: Don't do this

JM: or what?

Silence ~

JM: OR WHAT?!?!

Everyone was looking now. I walked over to jungkook and asked him to go and he obliged but jimin was just not finished.

JM: F*CKING LIAR, you said you don't like him.

V: why are you so dramatic, do you want attention? Well, we're leaving.

When we started to leave out the door all you hear is arguing, really loud funds. I really want to help jimin but he seems a bit bipolar. I wondered how his family put up with him. I felt bad for putting jungkook in that situation so I took him to my favorite place (the swing set). We stayed there watching the sun set and just talking all night. I loved his presents, so comforting and sweet. I needed guy friends that weren't crazy I thought.

V: I know you and jimin have your problems but you could at least try and talk it out.

JK: ever time were in the same room this is what happens, so really there is no point in talking if we can't even speak directly at each other without feeling some type of way.

V: there is always a way, you just have to keep trying.

JK: it's hard to try and get points across to him. He's just to sensitive.

V: maybe you should just let him say everything that's on his chest.

JK: that's a list the has no dead end to it.

V: well are you even willing to have a conversation with h.

JK: of course as long as he doesn't blow up again.

V: it makes me happy that you actually want to work things out.

He looked at me and said "only for you", well that made me blush and he laughed. We spent the rest of our night in jokes and laughter.

When I got home that night I got on my laptop to see what my family was up to and I just drifted to sleep

The next morning I felt something rough touching my feet, I must have been still asleep because I didn't know what it was

The next morning I felt something rough touching my feet, I must have been still asleep because I didn't know what it was. But that's when I woke up and saw jimin, and namjoon in my living room. What theeee, I was so quick to cover my self.

V:WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

N: what do you mean we just wanted to see you.

JM: were are your pants?

I didn't bother answer I took my cover and walked into my room and this man just had to follow.

JM: why do you still have that blanket on?

I looked at him like he was crazy.

V: why do you act like your weren't being a huge jerk last night?

JM: oooh smart a*s over here, OK I see. Well anyway I was coming over to apologize.

V: so then what are you waiting for?

JM: huuh, I'm sorry about last night.

V: actually I would be fine without an apology, BUT, I do believe you should give, um, jung-kook one.

JM: goodbye.

I grabbed his arm and almost lost the only thing covering my bottom half.

V: WAIT! I'm being serious though.

JM: I'm not going to waist my time anymore.

V: wait, jimin please, I'll do anything.

JM: do you even know what that means?

V: either you take my deal or no, which one?

JM: what I want, you BETTER give.

And that's when I started to get scared......