Character Information

Ryouta Enoshima

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: June 5th, 2001

Hair Color: White

Eyes: Golden-yellow (like a cat's)

Orphanage: The Hyakuya Orphanage

Appearance: I will add a link with his image soon, once I finish drawing/maybe coloring him

Description of Character and Personality: 

     Ryouta is a rather apathetic and emotionless male, who rarely has any interest or care towards anything in particular. He does however, care deeply about a young girl named (y/n) (l/n), who is a year younger than him. Other children that were at the same orphanage as him, reported that Ryouta considered (y/n) as a sister, despite the fact that they are not related by blood. This is possibly because of the fact that they both had different powers from other children at the orphanage and were not involved in the Seraph of the End Project. 

     Ryouta was known as "The Alien Experiment" at the Hyakuya Orphanage. The people who experimented on him made him immune to and unable to feel pain. This was proven when some of the children at the orphanage were given tasers and instructed to attack him with high voltage settings. He killed all of his attackers without showing any sign of pain, or emotion for that matter. His logical thoughts and tactics improved vastly, and it was noted that after experimentation he became a great strategist.

     While Ryouta's power may seem like a great advantage, it also comes with great setbacks. The fact that he can't feel pain means that he doesn't have very many (more like no) morals and isn't aware of what the pain limit of a human is, making it hard for him not to injure people. His ability also makes it difficult for him to make friends and relate to people. His power brings him enhanced combat abilities and very clear/strategic, rational, thinking, but in the process sacrifices any chance of human communication or empathy that Ryouta could've had. As a result, Ryouta was very lonely. His ability made him seem like an alien or an outsider, as though he were a metal shell with nothing inside.

*If you have any questions about the characters of other people in this story (like Tomone, Mashiro, Sosuke, etc., just lemme know in the comments and I'll add their character information onto this page