The Infamous Dominic

Dominic's pov

Friday

"When are we leaving for Atlanta?" Levi asked.

"You're not coming." I told him.

"I'll be on my best behavior." He promised.

I sighed

"In an hour, so I hope you're packed." Micah told him. He walked into the room, and came back with a big ass suit case.

"We're staying two nights, not two weeks." I told him.

"Oh my gosh. I almost forgot my face cream." He mumbled running into the bathroom.

Micah and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I have to go get some smackables before we go." Micah said. I laughed following him out of door. He been watching Mr_hotspot for too long.

We pulled up the the store and I got out with Micah and Lucas.

"Should I get skittles or starburst?" Micah asked me. "No. Never mind. Imma just get both. It wouldn't be fair to choose."

I cut my eyes at him, and just walked away to find me some Naked juice.

I opened the freezer, examining the different flavors.

"Hey."

I looked over.

"Hey. Jade right?" I asked.  She nodded.

"Can you pass me mighty mango?" She asked. I nodded, putting it in her hand.

"Have a nice one." I nodded to her. She walked away.

I grabbed a flavor, meeting Micah and Lucas at the counter.

"Why you buying healthy shit? You tryna get abs, and leave my sister?" Micah asked. I scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"Have you been talking to Reagan today?" I asked.

"You can tell? She called me this morning, and I decided to answered because I didn't wanna hear her mouth when we get to Atlanta." Micah said.

"Didn't she break up with you though?" I asked.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. "But she still won't leave me alone."

"The only way you'll get her to leave you alone is to get her a new man to be crazy about."

I didn't say that.

We both turned to look at Jade.

"If she knows I'm trying to set her up, she'll go crazy on me immediately." Micah said.

"Well, I guess you better get a good plan." Jade shrugged. He nodded.

I look of determination took over his face as he walked out of the store.

"$8.32." The cashier said to me.

"This fool think he slick." I mumbled handing the cashier a ten and exiting the store with my bag.