PG 13

McKenna's pov

"Reagan you should really bring a plus one to my house warming dinner." I suggested.

"Why exactly?" She asked boredly.

"I just really think you need companionship, and you know Dylan really liked you."

"Bitch all he talks about is school. He's a bigger nerd than you."

"Bitch when he graduate school with that PH.D. That big nerd gon have big bucks."

"Tell him to hit me up then. I need a rich man who already got their money."

"You a gold digger."

"Bitch if I don't dig the gold somebody else gon go dig the shit, so either buy me a shovel or hop out my hole."

I laughed so hard.

"Well what about Trevor?" I asked.

"I like Trevor. I'll invite him. Goodbye!" She rushed off of the phone. She better invite him for real.

"Remind me why we're having a dinner and not a party." Dominic asked.

"Because I get bored of parties. I want everything to be calm and elegant." I shrugged.

"You have met our friends, right? None of them are calm nor elegant."

I just laughed.

---

I smiled placing the last dish on the table before taking a seat. Dominic was at one end of the table and I was at the other. Micah, Ciara, Aria, Levi, Courtney, Lucas, Makayla, Jayson, Reagan and Trevor sat at the table. Aria hadn't came with Levi, but they were the only people who didn't bring a date.

"I see Reagan has found herself a new friend." Dominic pointed out since no one else had the balls too.

"Everyone this is Trevor. Trevor this is Micah, Aria, Lucas, Makayla, Jayson, and Dominic. " Reagan introduced only the people she liked. I shook my head, laughing.

"Don't forget Ciara, and Courtney." I pointed to them. Reagan rolled her eyes. Trevor smiled tightly.

"Nice to meet everyone."

Levi cleared his throat, which I ignored

"Let's eat." I smiled.

Everyone dug into the food. I had basically cooked a whole new thanksgiving meal.

 I had basically cooked a whole new thanksgiving meal