Boldtime

I hope y'all enjoying these fast updates because y'all definitely might be mad at me pretty soon lol.

Drew's pov
Thursday, March 23

I smiled grabbing my belongings from the nurse.

"Remember. We need you here monthly for a drug test. Avoid triggers." She reminded me. I nodded.

"Thank you." I replied hugging her.

---

I walked into my house with the flowers for India. I hadn't seen her since her last visit about two weeks ago, and I wanted to surprise her.

I walked into the bedroom and looked around before deciding to call her.

"Hello? Drew?" She asked. She was panting.

"Deep breaths come on India. Deep breaths." I heard her mom's voice.

"You're having the baby?" I asked, grabbing my keys.

"Yes." She replied. She took a deep breath. I ran to my car.

"I'm on the way." I said.

"What are you talking about Drew?" She asked.

"Surprise!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my GOSH!" She yelled in pain. I sped the car up. My baby girl is on her way.

---

I smiled holding my baby girl in my arms.

"Give her to me." India whined. I pouted.

"I love her so much already." I said as I placed her in India's arms. I smiled at the two of them before pulling out my phone. I snapped a picture.

"You better not post that with my hair looking a hot mess." India said.

"You just had a baby. I think they'll understand." I laughed, posting the picture to my Instagram.

Dominic's pov

"Bitchhhhhh!" Makayla exclaimed walking over to me and McKenna. All of the girls turned to listen. I took that as my cue to move. They formed a crowd, us guys were left off to the side, just watching.

"What happened?" McKenna asked. Makayla handed McKenna her phone. Her whole face wrinkled up. She passed it, and they kept the phone moving until every girl had saw it.

Then they started talking.

"She love your left overs."  Courtney said.

"She was talking about him that night and you." Makayla said. I was confused until the phone got in my possession. I was shocked. Who would have known India and Drew would end up together. When I looked up, McKenna's mouth was agape.

"She through hella shade at me... In my face." McKenna laughed.

"Damn suh bold. Imma beat her ass." Makayla stated.

McKenna's pov

I shook my head, "Nah chill. I'm not pressed."

"You never pressed." Courtney rolled her eyes.

All of the girls started rambling about how I'm never on go. It was funny.

"Y'all just need to learn how to chill. Not everything deserves a response. Not every bitch deserves your anger." I shrugged.

"But she was worth your anger when she was fucking with Logan. What makes Drew different?" Courtney asked.

"It has nothing to do with fuckboy Logan or Drew. I was angry then because-" I just stopped. I shook my head, not wanting to explain anymore because it was embarrassing to admit.

"What?" Makayla wanted to here the rest. I just got up and walked out. Shit was dead.

"McKenna."

It was Dominic. I stopped in the hallway. He pulled me into a hug.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Just come back in." Dominic told me. I was quiet for a while, just standing there in his arms. I felt better already. I felt happier.

"I just didn't like the fact that Logan and India made me look stupid. They made me feel dumb. You know I've always prided myself on being smart. I hate being made an idiot." I said.

"That's all you had to say." I heard Courtney say. Dominic pivoted, not breaking the hug. We both looked and realized the the door was wide open. I looked up at him.

"They some nosey assholes." He whispered. I laughed.

"I should have walked back to our room." I whispered.

"I mean. We still can." He whispered with a smirk on his face. I smiled.

"What's going on out there?" Micah asked.

"I'm hungry. I'm finna go get something to eat." Dominic told them.

"Nigga I'm hungry too." Jayson stated.

"Where was there an invitation anywhere in that statement?" Dominic asked me.

"I didn't hear one." I shrugged.

"Well damn." Micah mumbled. Everyone laughed.