Trouble in Paradise

Hope everything is going good with you guys. 💕 this is a short update. I'm back in action though. 😌 I got something coming for y'all. Soon. Soon. Soon. Promise.👌🏽😇

Dominic's pov

I grabbed Cody, smiling down at him. He looked at me, frowning like he saw right through it.

"Mom?" He asked me.

"She'll be home soon. Come take a nap. She'll be here when you wake up." I said walking into his room. He followed me.

I put him in his bed and tucked him in before turning the light off and walking back into our room.

I was surprised to see McKenna slipping her shoes off when I walked in.

"Babe!" I smiled jumping a little. I pulled her into me. She laughed into my chest.

"Dominic you're being a little dramatic right now aren't you?" She mumbled.

"I dead ass didn't know if you were coming back."

"I'll always come back." She told me.

"I wish you'd just not leave." I said.

"I was gone two hours at the most nigga." She laughed, so did I.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry for blowing up. You know I can't handle thinking I'm about to loose you. It makes me do crazy shit without thinking until after the fact." I apologized.

"I'm sorry for my attitude. If you don't want me being friends with Drew, then I won't be." She shrugged.

I sat in the bed, putting her in my lap. I grabbed my phone opening my messages with Drew.

She read in shock.

"Where's my phone?" She asked. I took it out of my pocket. "The password is your birthday."

I slowly typed in 0812 before looking up at her. I smiled in embarrassment. She laughed, clicking on Drew's contact.

She typed in: Really need someone to talk to right now 😕

He replied instantly.

Drew❤️- Wassup Babygirl???

That shit really made me mad.

She replied: Meet me at the Icecream parlor by my mom's house

Drew❤️- Headed that way ❗️👌🏽

"What's the plan?" She asked me. I laughed.

"You really don't have a plan?" I asked

She shook her head, turning in my lap to face me. My phone went off, and we looked at the message together.

Drew- Trouble in paradise?

"You need to come up with the plan." She said.

"We'll never have one if you stay like this." I told her, glancing down at our laps. She smirked.

"I can stand him up." She shrugged.

"Sounds good to me."

I kissed her neck. She let out her soft moan I seemed to hear every time I touched her.

I grabbed her by her hips, flipping us over, laying her on the bed. I placed my lips on hers, and my hand on her waistband.

"I thought you were trying the celibate thing."

We froze.

"Micah there comes a point where this shit gets weird." I mumbled getting from on top of her.

"Hey Ciara." McKenna smiled, getting up. "What brings you two all the way to Atlanta?" She asked.

"I have to beat Jayson's ass." Micah shrugged. This boy really forgets that he can't fight. He can't even beat Makayla.

"Bro. What did Jayson do?" I asked.

"Apparently he has a 1 year old daughter out there in the world." McKenna said. I turned to look at her.

He's been with Makayla a year and a half.

I said it in my head. I didn't say it out loud.

This isn't my business.