Memory Lane

A week later

Dominic's pov

I went to my Instagram looking at  old pictures of me and MK. We been going through this shit too long to just give up. I know I'm not going to just give up.

I decided to make a post.

Babygirl mine for life. Y'all know that. ❤️💯

McKenna stayed silent, but Reagan and Makayla cursed me out under the post

I just need to let McKenna know that no matter what, I'll always love her.

Fuck that nigga she with.

"Dominic. You really want them to kill you." Levi said. I laughed looking over at him. We were both chilling on our phones.

"You don't understand how much I love that girl." I told him.

"And I never will." He shrugged.

"You guys!" Micah cheered walking into the room. He forgave me sometime this week after I told him the full story. He still glares at me every few minutes, but we're working on it.

"Yeah?" Levi asked.

"Hey Micah!" I heard girls voices cheer. I looked up to see Micah on FaceTime.

"McKenna I'm having my birthday party next week." Micah said.

"Boy your birthday is in like three weeks." She said.

"Yeah, but that's Christmas, and we're going to be with the family. I wanna get lit, and next week is just the easiest time for me." Micah explained.

"How many plus ones do I get?" She asked.

"If it got three legs or more or it's name is Reagan, it's not aloud." Micah said.

"That means Bryce can't come!" Aria yelled in the background.

McKenna laughed, "I didn't plan on bringing him."

"I don't really wanna go." I heard a boys voice.

"Who gave you permission to speak?" McKenna asked.

"McKenna is this the famous Bestie? I wanna meet him." Micah said.

"On FaceTime?" Aria asked.

"If you let me FaceTime meet him, he can come to my party." Micah said. McKenna thought for a second before handing over the phone. Dude came on screen.