True Love

Micah's pov

"What do you mean she said no?" Dominic asked. I looked at him through the screen like the idiot he was being.

"You don't know what no fucking means?" I asked. He was quiet for a second.

"Well are you two still together?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I haven't talked to her since."

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't even know how I feel about her right now. It's like I put myself out there and she just..." I trailed off. "Females don't know what the fuck they want."

"Don't try to put females all in the group with Reagan, especially not Ciara." Dominic said. I looked at him confused.

"Didn't nobody even mention Reagan man." I told him.

"Let's not forget you're my brother no matter if it's not by blood. I know you better than you know yourself, and I could see the thought of her on your face.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

"Why does the shit still hurt," I mumbled.

"I was over her. I found someone that made me happy and loved me unconditionally. I stopped thinking about her everyday. I stopped wondering why I was only good enough to her when someone else wanted me.

Then, that someone else broke my heart, and instead of spending my time broken hearted on her, I'm thinking about Reagan, and the shit doesn't make sense." I poured my heart out, and bro was quiet, listening.

"Sometimes love doesn't make sense. Maybe she's on your mind because she's supposed to be there." Dominic said.

"But what if she already loves someone else?" I asked.

"She fought for you, so maybe it's time you strapped on your armor."

"What if he is giving her everything she needs, everything I never gave her? What if he's making her happy? Who am I to come in out of the blue and fuck shit up?" I asked.

"Her true love, and true love never fails."

I smiled.

"Nigga those psychology classes really paying off. You dead ass can counsel the hell outta somebody." I laughed, and so did he.

"I'm Derek and Reid combined." He bragged. I laughed at his Criminal Minds reference.

"Nigga bye."

"Keep ya head up brosky." He smiled. I nodded ending the call.

Time to get to work.

Courtney's pov

I smiled looking around the room. We were having pillow talk night, basically a sleepover, but being grown and mature, we gave it a grownup name.

Hailey, McKenna, Makayla, Aria, and I sat listening to India tell us about her boyfriend being in love with his ex.

I listen with concern on my face, but I still couldn't stand that hoe. I pray that god helps me forgive her one day.

"You can do so much better." McKenna told her. She stood up and walked over to India, giving her a long hug.

McKenna's a lover. She forgives people who have tried everything in their power to knock her off.

"Courtney what's up with you?" Makayla asked once McKenna made it back to her seat.

"Well," I smiled. "My fiancé and I have found a really nice condo in L.A"

McKenna froze. Her face dropped in confusion. Hailey jumped up.

"Bitch you're engaged?" She cheered. I held up my hand, waving my a queen.

"Yes hunni." I asked.

"What do you mean L.A.?" McKenna asked. I pouted, looking at her.

"Lucas wants to move out there to further his music career." I explained.

"What about school?" Aria asked.

"I'm not worried about school, I just wanna see my baby make it." I stated.

"What if he doesn't?" India asked.

"He will, and even if it takes a little minute, I'm staying down til the come up." I shrugged.