I do

I won't do the full wedding ceremony because weddings are long as... but Yeah. Also since this is their wedding night, there will be a sex scene. It might not be great because there's a virgin writing this 😇😂. I will try though.

McKenna's pov
Saturday, March 25

I looked over at Aria holding her head and breathing slow. I shook my head. She put on a pair of shades.

She was the only one tore up. I made Reagan my Maid of Honor because Micah is Dominic's best man. I didn't want to mix couples. Then, we have Courtney and Lucas, Makayla and Chris, then Aria and Jayson. They're not a couple, but Dominic really wanted him in there, and I refused to put ole girl in my wedding party. Makayla would have beat my ass.

Aria took some Tylenol as the the makeup artist began to do her makeup. She did everyone's makeup, then came around to me.

We all smiled in the mirror.

"My bestfriends hella bad." I smiled looking at them in the mirror. They all smiled, instantly striking a pose. I laughed.

There was a knock on the door. I turned to see my Dad walking in with a smile.

"You ready Baby girl?" He asked.

I smiled, "Of course."

Dominic's pov

"You sure you don't want to hit this blunt?" Lucas asked. I laughed nodding. I used to be a smoker, but that was another me.

"Nigga put the blunt out. Why are you nervous? It's Domi's wedding." Micah said.

"And you're already married." Chris added. Lucas just kept smoking his blunt.

"I'm not nervous about this wedding." Lucas said. He finally ashed his blunt, and we walked out.

Jamie Foxx's Marrying and Angel played in the background

I stood there at the end of the isle smiling wider than I ever had before. My eyes were glossy and starting to get blurry. As soon as I saw McKenna and Willam at the end of the isle, a tear dropped. I wiped it, smiling at her as the crowd cooed, "Aww."

McKenna's smiled grew as we locked eyes. She was taking forever to get down the isle. I wanted her to be my wife already.

"Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?"

"I do." William replied. He then placed McKenna's right hand into my left hand, and took his seat beside Trina.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
---

I now, by the authority committed unto me as a minister and a priest, declare that this woman and this man are husband and wife.

He looked at me and smiled.

"You may kiss your bride."

I pulled her to me, kissing her passionately. The crowd cheered. She laughed, pulling away, and we turned to face the crowd.

"Allow me to present Mr. and Mrs. Dominic Smith."

The cheered again as we walked down the isle hand in hand.