Yes

Micah's pov
Tuesday, March 21st

I smiled looking down at the ring in my hand. I took a deep breath before closing the box and slipping it into my pocket. I called Reagan. She answered on the first ring.

"Hey babe." She said cheerfully.

"Wassup Princess?" I asked.

"I actually just got out of the shower. Why aren't you with the boys? They all went to get preparty wasted." She said. I laughed at her use of the word 'wasted'.

"Ion drink no more, but I'm on my way to you though." I told her.

"I'll leave the door open." She told me.

"Ok." I said as I hung up.

"I walked out of the bathroom, and saw Ciara fast asleep on the bed. I kissed her forehead before grabbing my key and my wallet and heading out. I walked down the hall into Reagan's room.

"Babe!" I called, walking in.

"I'm in the bathroom!" The called back. I walked in and she was wrapped in a towel standing in the mirror, curling her hair.

"Oh my..." she trailed off angrily. I grabbed the hot curler from her, curling the last strand of hair in the back that she always fucks up.

"You are welcome." I smiled, sitting the curler on the counter.

"Thank you." She replied.

"You can thank me with a kiss." I told her. She laughed before turning around and wrapping her arms around me. I kissed her lips softly, and she kissed back. I broke the kiss, and simply smiled at her.

"I have to go catch up with the guys, but I'll see you." I told her.

"Ok. I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

I walked downstairs to the front desk.

"How may I help you sir?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"I'd like to rent a room." I told her. She nodded, typing away on her computer. The last room we have available is room 344.

"That is just perfect." I smiled, handing her the credit card my dad had given me for emergencies.

She did everything and handed me the keys. I put them in my pocket and was off to the bar with the guys.

"Micah! About time you get here! Ciara finally let you out of her sight?" Jayson exclaimed dabbing me up. I laughed.

"She actually only fell asleep." They all just shook their heads.

"Is she coming to the party?" Dominic asked. I shrugged.

For her sake, I hope not.

---

"Chill Bill blasted loud as hell from the bar speakers. I was dancing with my sisters. I remember back in high school when McKenna hated parties, but we threw them whenever we got a chance anyway.

I remember she'd just stay up in her room during most parties, and sometimes Dominic would sit outside her door and just chill. I think he was making sure nobody fucked with her. In a way it was sweet. I kind of thought he was whipped without having the pussy yet.

"My brother told me fuck em get that money sis!" McKenna yelled. I hadn't even realized the song had changed to Ooouuu.

"You just keep on grinding on your hungry shit. Ignore the hate, ignore the fake, ignore the funny shit cause if a nigga violate we got a hunnit clips." I raped as they danced.

"And we go zero to a hundred quick. We just them niggas they aim fuckin with." Makayla raped the next part. I laughed pulling them into a group hug.

"Y'all hella sibling goals." Courtney said.

"Damn. It seems like yesterday I couldn't stand Makayla ass." McKenna mumbled. Everyone laughed.

"While I have everyone's attention. I have an announcement to make."

Everyone got quiet and turned to look at me. I found Reagan, who was standing right next to Trevor. She looked at me confused. I saw Ciara finally walk into the party, but it was to late for me to turn back now.

I got down on one knee.

"Rea-"

"Yes!" She exclaimed, cutting me off. All of our friends cheered as I slid the ring on her finger. I stood up and she jumped into my arms.

I squeezed her into a hug.

McKenna ran over to us.

"Congratulations!" She exclaimed, hugging us.

"You're not surprised?" I asked, once she let go.  McKenna shook her head.

"You know Dominic been told me you two were back together." She said. I glared at Dominic. He had his hands up.

"I can't keep secrets from my baby. Plus we ain't fucking, so we end up doing a lot of talking," Dominic said. Everybody laughed.

"I can't fucking wait for Saturday day." Dominic bit his lip, shaking his head.

"Best friend he finna put the sledge hammer to those walls." Courtney said. Everyone laughed. And the dj took that as the opportunity to turn the music back on.

I can't believe I finally did it.

I smiled cheekily for the rest of the night. Love is so crazy man.