LooseLauren

Courtney's pov
Wednesday, March 22nd

"What are you up to babe?" I asked Lucas. He shrugged.

"In the studio, recording this last song so I can fly out there." He told me.

"I can't wait. I miss you sooo much." I pouted.

"I miss you too baby, imma get to work. The sooner I'm done the sooner I'm there." I told her.

"Ok."

I hung up. I started writing. I'm almost finished with my mixtape Prince of France. I can't wait for my fans to hear this.

"Knock knock." I looked up at Lissah sticking her head in the door.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm ordering lunch you want something?" She asked.

"What you eating?"

"Subway." She shrugged. I nodded.

"I'll text you." I told her. She nodded, leaving. I picked my phone up. Before I could do anything a message popped up on my screen.

I sighed, opening the messages from Lauren.

LooseLauren- I miss you
LooseLauren- Why won't you text me back?
LooseLauren- You told me you loved me.
LooseLauren- You couldn't resist me prom night. I bet you still can't.

I rolled my eyes. The blowing my phone up shit is getting annoying. I'm a married man. Courtney is the only one on my mind.

Lauren:

Dominic's pov

Dominic's pov

"Bro. You don't wanna see yo shit." I said to Micah over FaceTime.

"Show me man." He demanded.

I glanced down at the pile of bleached and cut up clothes and shoes. I turned the camera around for him. He screamed.

"Oh my fuck..." he yelled. I gasped, bending down to grab his favorite pair of Jordan's. We had a matching pair of Air Jordan 9 Retro Premios. Well, now only I have them.

"These are two thousand dollar shoes." I mumbled to myself. I heard another scream and I knew it was Micah. He came around the corner with Jayson.

"Damn dude..." Jayson mumbled.

"Why would she do this?" Micah gasped.

"Do you not remember proposing to your ex while in the room with her boyfriend and your girlfriend in the room?" I asked.

"Not my baby." He uttered grabbing the shoes out of my hand. He hugged them.

"Get way from my door or you're next!" Ciara yelled.

We all took a step back.

"I gotta go shopping." Micah said.

"The girls are going to love this." Jayson numbed.

---

"That's my sister! That's my sister!" McKenna exclaimed when we walked into the mall. A large poster of Makayla was hung right at the entrance.

"I'm so tired of her." Jayson mumbled.

"Dude you better not let her hear you." I warned. Micah laughed. We all know Makayla quick to pop off.

McKenna turned her head and looked at Jayson. She looked at him from head to toe before tooting up her nose in disgust. I covered her mouth when she started to speak. I lead her off to go do our personal shopping for our wedding night.

We don't need to be worried about what these other couples got going on.

Courtney's pov

"Babe!" I exclaimed, jumping on Lucas. He caught me, stumbling a little. He laughed.

"Damn baby. You ain't missing no meals." He mumbled. I laughed.

"I been missing you though." I said. I kissed him. He deepened the kiss.

"If I see one more fucking couple!" I heard someone yelling, we both pulled away looking at the girl. It was Ciara.

"What's up with her?" Lucas asked me.

I shook my head. "You missed a lot." I told him.

"Well damn." He said, putting me down and grabbing his bags.

"Let me tell you about this mess." I said. As we walked towards the elevator. He watched me intently, ready to listen to every word.