Blessed

Drew's pov

I held the bottled titled up against my puckered lips, letting the alcohol flow steady into my system.

Fuck it.

I threw the bottle into the pile with the others. Honestly, I had lost count of my bottles. I always do, well at least lately.

I picked up my phone, texting my baby.

First Love ❤️- Baby girl what's good?

I waited for a while.

One minute went by,and next thing I know I was starring at the word 'delivered' for an hour.

I downed another bottle before grabbing my blunt from the table in front of me. I lit it, putting it to my mouth.

So tired of thinking about her.

Should have locked her down when I knew I had her.

But in her words, he also had her.

I pulled in until I had no choice but to breath out. I did that three times straight.

My phone lit up on the table. I smiled picking it up. My smile fell.

India🍑- Open the door.

I looked at the door for a second. I knew I couldn't walk straight for two step.

"Come in." I called. She walked in smiling. She quickly frowned when she saw me. I took another pull from my blunt.

"Come on Drew." She mumbled. She walked into the kitchen and came back with a garbage bag. She started picking up the bottles and trash from around the room. I continued enjoying my blunt until she took it from me, ashed it, and trashed it.

"Man chill." I mumbled.

"No. I'm fucking tired of you being depressed over her. What the fuck is it about her that you niggas just fall in love with and can't let go of?" India mumbled.

"She just perfect. Her eyes, her smile, her smart ass mouth, the way her lips felt on mine, the way she could lighten my day just with a few words." I smiled remembering old times. I glanced at India. Her eyes were glossed.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

She shook her head, "I heard the speech from Logan, and now I'm hearing it from you. Every nigga I fall in love with is in love with her." She mumbled.

"We are both her exs." I shrugged. She gasped, walking towards the door.

"Wait India." I called after her. She stopped in the doorway, looking at me.

"Do you think she'll answer if I call her from your phone?"

"No, and I won't answer either when you call me later from your phone." She stated.

"Don't be a baby." I mumbled.

"I'm not a baby, but we are having one." She stated placing her hand on her stomach.

I sat there confused as she left. We're having a what?

McKenna's pov

"Why are you so perfect?" Dominic asked smiling down at me.

"Why are you?" I asked.

"Well, let me tell you about God..." Dominic trailed off, laughing.

"Yeah he definitely blessed you." I smiled.

"I know. He blessed me with you." Dominic said. I was blushing so hard when he said that.

I always fall in love with words, but this time the actions matched up.