Been that way

I think I had someone else as Micah but idc. This is the new Micah 😂.

Micah's pov

She pressed her lips against mine. I felt the tears streaming down her face. She knew what we were doing was wrong, and I knew too, but that didn't matter. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I walked towards the bed slowly. I threw her on the bed, climbing in between her legs.

"You want it?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered. I kissed her neck.

"Let daddy know you want it."

She moaned.

"Come on daddy. I want it." She begged. I smiled, removing her t-shirt dress. I trailed kissed down her torso to her pantie line.

Simultaneously, our phones started ringing. We both glanced over.

Hers read: Lifeline😊❤️
Mine said: Wifey 🌍👑

We locked eyes, picking up the phones.

"Hey Babe." We both said. I got up, walking out of the room.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing really wassup?" I asked.

"You wanna come over? I'm cooking." She offered.

"I'm on the way." I told her as I hung up. I walked back into Reagan's room. She was dressed again.

"Trevor is on his way over here." She told me. I nodded.

"I'll see you later then." I sighed, staring at her for a second.

"What are we doing Micah?" She asked.

"I can't let you go." I told her.

"I can't let you go either."

----

"Please tell me why it took you two hours to get here." Ciara said. Her arms were crossed, and she had a scowl on her face.

"I came from Atlanta. I should have told you that on the phone. My fault." I apologized.

"Oh. Well, you're food is in the microwave. I ate without you." She said. I stopped to glare at her.

"What does it take to get a little loyalty nowa-days. " I shook my head. She laughed.

Drew's pov

I smiled planting a kiss on her lips, my hands on her stomach.

"You know I love you right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Sometimes I can't tell, but I can see that you're trying." She said. I smiled.

"I never tried this relationship thing, so forgive me for being a fuck up."

"No relationship is perfect, especially not your first one. Shit, love isn't easy, but I think you're worth it." She smiled, and so did I.

"So are you."

"Oh and I love you too." She said told me before pecking my lips. I grabbed her hand, and we walked into the rehab facility.

Bryce's pov
(Missed him)

"It's always been that way
Baby I still feel the same
Something I gotta maintain
Listen to me when I say
It's always been that way
Oh yeah, it's always been that way
Oh, yeah, it's always been that way" I sang.

The crowd roared as I exited the stage.

"Good job babe!" My fiancé, Marlena, cheered, pulling me into a hug. I smiled down at her admiringly.

Marlena is the love of my life. She gave me my daughter, Harley, a couple years back. I've always been in love with her. Sometimes shit gets complicated and feelings have to be pushed to the side though. When it's true love they always seem to come back anyway.

"You're the inspiration behind most of those songs they love so much," I said. She smiled.

"I been in love with you for so long, I couldn't even fathom a relationship with anyone else." I told her. She smiled.

"I'm in love with you too. You drive me crazy sometimes. Like when we took that break and you started talking to ole girl, I was really about to kill shawdy." She told me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Just like I'm in love with you. McKenna's in love with Dominic. We were just too confused souls lost within in each other." I explained.

She just happened to find her way first.

"That's deep." She nodded.

"Now, my beautiful fiancé, let's go pick up our daughter and have family time."

Makayla's pov

Makayla's pov

I smiled as I signed my name on the dotted line of my modeling contract.

Life gets crazy sometimes, but the right person always comes out on top.

We all reap what we sew.

And Jayson did me dirty.

I mean I'd wish him the best, but since I was the best, I wish him something close to it.

"Babe come on. I know you're hungry." I looked up at my boyfriend, Chris, with a smile on my face.

"Starving." I laughed, standing up.

We interlocked fingers and strode out.