A Blast or Two From the Past

Thank you to @queen__lay and @bluemgc for your votes and comments on the first book as well as on this sequel.
P.s. Sorry for the emotion roller coaster.

~_imightbeInsane 💕💕💕

Dominic's pov

This man at the door looked me me for a second before stepping out of the way, revealing McKenna laying on the couch eating popcorn.

She looked up at me and turned back to the tv. I walked in, sitting right in front of her on the coffee table. He starred at me boredly.

"Let me guess: You're sorry, You're an idiot, I'm your world, blah blah blah."

I starred at her for a second. Her eyes were cold as fuck. I didn't see the look I always saw when I looked into them.

"I'm taking my son. I'm filing for custody of Cody." I told her. She shot to attention then.

"You can't do that shit. That's my son. I love him." She said.

"Now you love him." I mumbled. "Yeah ok."

I stood up, and so did she.

"You couldn't just break my heart once, you had to come in here and destroy my whole world. To think I ever loved you." She said, following me into the hallway. I turned around.

I was mad as fuck.

"Fuck you mean loved?" I asked.

"Now you don't know the concept of past tense verbs?" She asked. I took a deep breath, starring down at her.

"I'm done arguing with you. I see you moved on already so just do you. I'll do me." I shrugged walking off.

"I fucking hate you jackass!" She yelled after me.

"I hate you too." I said simply as I walked out of the dorms.

Damn. What the fuck be going through my head when I go 0 to 100 so fast?

McKenna pov

I sat on my couch starring at my tv. I was shaking in anger. I never legally gave my mom custody of my son, and I don't know if Dominic is bullshitting or not. Bryce sat beside me, placing my head on his chest.

"It's ok." He said.

"It's not fucking ok. I never thought Dominic could hurt me like this." I mumbled.

"Anger brings out the worst in people. Don't let something he said while he was angry effect the way to think of him. He's the father to your son. At the end of the day, you two have to have some kind of relationship." Bryce said.

"I don't even wanna hear about him anymore." I said.

"Ok. How about we go shopping. That will get your mind completely off of him." Bryce offered. I nodded, grabbing his hand. He led me to his car.
--

We walked into Leonex. The first store I chose was Victoria Secret.

"Do you need any help today?" A sales lady asked, walking up to us. I smiled declining her offer before looking closer at her.

"India?" I asked. She smiled.

"McKenna! It's been so long. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. India this is Bryce. Bryce this is India. We went to high school together." I said.

"Is this your cousin?" She asked.

Normally it would be shade, but under this circumstance, I knew it was just a question.