Crazy in Love

"Damn. That's a bad one." I heard from behind me. I slowly turned around, mean mugging before I realized who it was.

"Drew!" I exclaimed hugging him. We pulled away, and he smiled, looking me up and down.

"All these years and you still give me butterflies." He said. I smiled.

"That's Bryson's boo. You might wanna back up." One of the boys that I had seen around with Bryson said.

"I'm not Bryson's boo. He's a really good friend." I told him. He shrugged. I grabbed Drew's hand, leading him to my old dorm room.

"This you?" He asked.

"Not anymore. I moved into an apartment with Dominic a little while ago, but this is my old room." I explained.

"Y'all damn near married now." He mumbled. I laughed.

I shrugged, "You said yourself he'd be my husband."

"I kind of hoped I was wrong." He admitted.

"Oh..." I nodded awkwardly.

"I still love you honestly. You know first love never dies right?" He asked.

"If you loved me so much, why did you never call me your girlfriend? You left for college and didn't look back until I started messing with Dominic." I told him.

"You were with Logan. You were straight." He shrugged. My mouth literally dropped.

"I was so far from straight."

"You could have called me." He added.

"I was with Logan. I was straight." I mimicked his shrug.

"McKenna-"

He stopped talking when Aria walked in.

"Wassup?" She asked.

"Aria this is Drew. Drew this is Aria." I introduced.

"I met him. He's in my Algebra class." Aria said. I turned to look at Drew.

"I thought you went to Morehouse."

"Surprise." He smiled.

I didn't.

"Why did you trade schools?" I asked.

"I thought it was time for a change." He shrugged. He stood up, and so did I. He hugged me again.

"I'll see you around." I mumbled when he pulled away.

"Yeah." He nodded before leaving. Aria closed the door behind him before turning to look at me.

"What did you two have to stop talking about when I walked in?" She asked.

"Mind your business." I laughed.

"How are you going to be in my spot telling me to mind my business?" She asked, rolling her neck.

"Because you love me." I smiled.

----

Dominic pov

BigBro- wya?

Me-home with my son

BigBro- Send me the address.

I sent him the address and he pulled up in like thirty minutes.

"I opened the door with Cody in my hands.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"No problem lil bro. I'm just checking on you, and I haven't seen lil man yet." He said.

"I never realized you never met my son." I laughed walking into the kitchen. I sat Cody on his chair, grabbing the yogurt out of the fridge.

Drew sat across from him, playing with his hands.

"Hey lil man." He said. Cody just looked at him blankly.

"He meaner than his ma." Drew told me. I laughed sitting down. I started feeding Cody.

"I had to talk to you though, but I'm not sure you know anything about this." I said. He rose his eyebrows.

"Lay it on me. I'll try."

I laughed, reaching into my pocket. I grabbed the box placing it on the table. He opened it in silence.

 He opened it in silence

"Soooo?" I asked.

"You were right. I don't know anything about this." He said sliding the ring over to me.

His face was blank.

"Dude you act like you're scared of the ring or something." I laughed putting it back in my pocket.

He shook his head, "It's not the ring. To be honest, commitment as a whole scares me." He said. I was shocked.

"That's why you never cuffed MK?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I've never cuffed anyone actually." He said.

"You're 21 Drew. That's crazy." I said. He just laughed.

"Hey!" McKenna smiled walking into the kitchen. She greeted me with a kiss and Cody. When she saw Drew, she paused for a second like she was unsure if she liked him or not. She finally hugged him, and grabbed Cody walking out without another word.

"I guess I'll be going." Drew said. I followed him to the door. I turned around after closing the door to see McKenna in front of me with Cody in her arms. I jumped a little.

"How the.." I trailed off.

"Drew visited me today. He told me he still loves me. I mean it wasn't like a dramatic I love you, but it was still I love you." She said. I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"I'm late for class." I mumbled, walking out the door.

So this nigga wanna play games?

McKenna pov

I took Cody back up to his room and rocked him to sleep, placing him in his crib for his nap. I walked into my room and saw my phone on the nightstand light up with a notification. I walked over and grabbed it.

Drewww❤️- Love makes people do crazy things right?

I looked at my phone confused on what he was even talking about.