Chapter 32

GUESS WHO'S BACK!...BACK AGAIN!

You guys have every right to hate me for taking so long with this chapter, and I am so sorry!

I still love you all! I hope you all still love me!

Anyway, enough rambling, here's the chapter! ^_^

Follow me on Twitter: @wonderstruck797

Chapter 33- The Christmas Float Parade Pt 3

"You are in so much trouble Alexandra Claudette!" Arty seethed down at my now trembling form. Partly because it was extremely cold and partly because an angry Arty is a scary Arty.

Damn you Pinky!

Well this is technically my fault. If I hadn't bitched out at them, then Pinky wouldn't have spilled the beans and Arty wouldn't be contemplating first-degree murder right now.

I don't even know what came over me! It's just like—a wave of bitchiness had to be released and Pinky and Arty were the unfortunate pair who received my wrath!

"ALEXANDRA!" Arty screamed as I failed to respond to him. "DO YOU HAVE AN INKLING OF HOW...ILLEGAL THIS ENTIRE SITUATION IS?"

When in trouble, playing dumb is always the solution.

"Uhh, nope" I shrugged innocently.

"Oh don't pull that stupid act with me!" He scoffed. "You and I both know that you know how illegal this is!"

"Then why did you ask me?"

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" He boomed. A vein in his neck was becoming more prominent the angrier he got.

"Geez Arty just chill out alright!" I held my hands up in surrender. "You're making a big deal for nothing."

"For nothing?" His azure eyes widened. "Alex, Crimson can exiled; possibly hanged for this crime!"

"It's not that big of the deal though!" I rolled my eyes. "He's only three years older than me Arty! And plus, it's not like he's forcing me to be in a relationship with him! I was the one who initiated the idea so I should face the punishment!"

His face hardened. "You know the government won't allow for you to face charges for this-"

"If I'm not allowed to face charges than neither should he!" I seethed.

"You are a princess Alexandra!" He gripped my upper arm in a vice-like grip. "Of course you're not going to be ranked with some random civilian!"

I tried to pull out of his iron grip but it was futile; he was too strong. Tears began to brim from eyes as grew more frustrated with this entire situation - albeit it was my own fault.

"He's not just some 'random civilian!" I spat. "He's my boyfriend and I love him Arty!"

Arty's azure eyes widened in absolute shock as he heard what I'd just said. I was no different, my jaw was practically to the floor. What did I just say?

LOVE! ME? CRIMSON? IMPOSSIBLE!

"Love!" Arty spat as if the word was the most disgusting thing he'd ever heard. "Alexandra you're sixteen years old! You don't even know what love is!"

"Oh yeah, and you do?" I harshly challenged.

"I know a hell of lot more of it than you could ever possibly imagine!" He came closer to my face. "I doubt that you've ever experienced love before! You're filled with bitter hatred!"

A harsh, but silent wind blew across us as I felt my eyes pool with tears. Arty, realizing his starch-like statement, immediately recoiled as regret etched itself on his face. "Alex I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean that...I-"