Chapter 24 - Needs

Chapter 24 - Needs

"Your mom is really nice, a bit strange, but nice," I said as I lied on the bed. "She's way better than my mom."

Crimson merely chuckled as he pulled off his shirt so that his glorious abs were on display for me to behold. "Yep, she's a strange one alright. But I love her strangeness, it's what makes her my mom!"

I thought her carrying him for nine months in her womb was what made her his mother. But hey, I'm not questioning it!

"Are you sure this ok?" I rolled to the edge of the mattress so that he could have space to lie down. "I mean, us taking your brother and sister's bedroom? If I were them, I would be pissed that some stranger has come and take over their room and now they have to bunk with their mother in a small bed,"

Apricot and Gray's room was smaller than my bathroom; way smaller. The only thing in here were two twin beds, one dresser, a t.v that doesn't even work and a small closet. The utility closets at the palace were probably bigger than this!

"You don't expect both of us to fit if you lie like that right?" Crimson raised an eyebrow at my form on the bed. "Get up!" he held out his hand.

With one tug, he pulled me up into his arms before lying back down the bed with me on top of him. "This is much better," his hands bunched my hair into a ball at my waist.

"Are you sure I'm not too heavy Crimson," I wiggled on top of him as I adjusted to become comfortable. "I feel like I'm crushing you!"

He rolled his eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you Curly? You're as light as a feather to me!"

"Crimson I'm 120lbs, that is not 'as light as a feather'."

"It's light to me," He pecked on in the nose as he brought his hands to caress my cheek. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

I blushed slightly as I bit my lip and stared in his eyes. "Well, you tell me everyday so it's kind of hard not to know it,"
"Seriously though," He said looking up at the ceiling. "You've got to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. I really am a lucky son-of-a-bitch."

Damn right you are!

"I'm even luckier," I brought my lips to his neck and peppered soft kisses on it. His hands flew to my waist, his fingers griping so tightly on it that I was sure their were marks. His breathy moans were making delightful shivers run through my body at lightening speed. God, I just can't get enough of Crimson Cross!

"Alex," He moaned as he captured his lips with mine for a heated kiss. "Don't start something that you can't finish babe, because I have needs and I am positive that you can't help me with them."

Needs?

"What are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

The faintest blush etched it's way on his face as he quickly glanced down at his body before bringing his eyes to look at mine. What the hell was he looking at? I followed my eyes in his previous direction and when I caught sight of the mini Eiffel Tower sticking up, well, let's just say that I may have panicked...slightly.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I unconsciously leaned back which made it poke me directly in the thigh. "GAHHHHHH! CRIMSON! IT IMPALED ME IN THE THIGH! KILL IT, KILL IT!"

"Calm down Curly!" His hand shot over my mouth. "It's just a boner!"

"Just a boner?" I ripped his hand off my mouth. "Those things cause pregnancies! You better not shoot any vanilla custard on my body while I'm asleep or else!"
"Vanilla Custard?" He laughed. "Oh man Curly you crack me up! I've never heard that one before!"