Chapter 6 - Change

Chapter 6 - Change

I hate my life

I FUCKING HATE IT!

"WHAT DO MEAN THIS FUCKER HAS TO LIVE HERE? I screamed at Robert who flinched away while Crimson laughed in amusement at this whole ordeal.

"He is your royal guard Princess," Robert explained. "It is his job to protect you 24/7,"

"HE'S THE PERSON I NEED PROTECTION FROM!" I shouted as I poked Crimson harshly in the chest. "HE'S ALWAYS HARASSING ME!"

"I find hard to believe Princess, his records are all clean and spotless!"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It means that he is most competent to be your protector," Robert said before gathering his things and standing. "Now I have to return to my post. Crimson, you and Princess can continue to fill out the paper work, just leave them there when you are done."

No no no, he can't leave me in here alone with this guy! Who knows what black magic he'll use to try and seduce me. It was obvious that Crimson was enjoying that suggestion because a devious, yet attractive smirk etched itself on his handsome face and he slyly winked at me while Robert's back was turned. Oh Dear God!

"No wait!" I called after Robert, but had already closed the door. Almost immediately, I felt Crimson's massive arm sneak around my waist and pull me against his hard chest. His hands wandered onto my thigh and I heard him suck his teeth in annoyance when he realized that I wasn't wearing a skirt.

Today was Saturday so we were both out of uniform. Me wearing black 3/4 leggings and a tank top, while Crimson wore the standard dark red uniform that all guards wore. The only difference is that he had my royal logo, which was a tiger lily, etched on his shoulder to signify that he was my royal guard.

"You know I was really bummed when I saw that you weren't wearing a skirt," He whispered in my ear as he repeatedly pulled the elastic on my tights, making it slap down on my thigh. "But seeing you in these tights just makes up for it. Not to mention this tank top!"

He peppered kisses all around the back of my neck, leading all the way to my shoulder. My hands gripped his arm around my waist tightly as my head rolled back in dear I say it...pleasure? "Cri-Crimson!"

"Yes baby?"

Jesus, the way he said baby made it sound twice as seductive. His husky voice groaning in my ear. "You're so beautiful Alexandra,"

He flipped us over so that I was now on my back and he was hovering over me. But he didn't do anything, he just stared at me absentmindedly while playing with a lock of my hair. He seemed so calm whereas I was on the verge of having a heart attack!

"Why do you do this to me?" I whispered as I stared into his forest green eyes.

"Why not?" He smirked leaning down to my lips. "I mean, it's not like you're making any attempt to stop me,"

As soon as those words left his mouth, all of the pleasure and lust I was feeling immediately melted away, and with all of the strength that I could muster, I pushed him away from me and glared harshly at him.

"What do you think I'm some kind of fucking slut!" I seethed as I scooted far away from him. "Newsflash asshole, I did try to stop you, multiple times actually!"

"Oh come on Curly," He rolled his eyes. "It's not like you actually wanted me to stop!"

My jaw dropped as I stared at him in shock. That may be true, but damn did he have to make me feel like I was some slut begging for him? "FUCK YOU!"