Chapter 13 | Cookies

He was worried..

Why do I always have to be so mean to people who I like.

I'm so immature.

I'm so dumb.

"Anyways, I don't need those. You can just give it to your girlfriend." I say.

Sean's POV

Why is she acting like this?

She's not like the usual Anne I know.

I miss the old Anne.

Why would she act like this.

"What's up with you?, whats wrong?." I ask.

"Nothing is! Okay?". She says as tears pouring in her eyes.

"I just want you to leave, okay?, isn't that easy? You can use the door if you may." She says as she goes to her bed and covers her face with a pillow, sobbing.

"I'm not leaving until I know what's wrong with you. You're not the usual Anne I know." I say going near her.

"Nothing Is, now if you may you can just go." She says.

"Is it about me?" I ask with curiously.

"Maybe it is, or maybe it isn't. I don't know anymore!" She says.

"If so, I'm really sorry, what did I do?" I ask.

***

Anne's POV

We had a long talk, I never knew a boy can just get mee out of my comfort zone.

"I liked you, okay?, but now that you have someone, our situtation would just get weird. I don't know anymore." I say.

"Look, I came here to ask comfort from a friend." He adds

What does he mean?

"What?" I ask while wiping my tears.

"Kaycee and I broke up."

"I never knew I'd be the one who needed to comfort you, I came here to talk to you about my problems but, I saw you were acting unlike yourself." He adds.

"I thought having Kaycee by my side would make me feel alot better, because i like someone, and I thought she'd help me forget about her, but it didn't work." He says.

I stood silent.

"Well if you don't want to talk about how you really feel, then I should just go, since you want me to." He says.

I regretted what I said, I really did.

I stood up and went to him.

"Sean.., look im really sorry about what ive said. I don't know what I was thinking." I say.

"You can stay, if you want to." I add

"And what do you mean by what you said earlier?" I ask.

"Its just, its hard okay, I'm starting to like someone and I don't really know if she feels the same. I just can't. I thought having Kaycee would make me feel better, but no, I was wrong." He says.

***

Sean's POV

Finally, Anne is back to her usual self, I missed her a lot.

I guess telling Anne how I feel about her is not the right time right now.

I should just keep our friendship strong. Till we get there.

Time will come, time will come.

"Who is that someone?" She asks.

"Hmm you're not allowed to know, yet." I joked.

"Awe, why not?" She asks.

"Because, just no." I say.

Anne's POV

I took my phone and layed down on my bed. After all that crying made me sleepy.

A little stalking won't hurt.

After a few minutes i fell asleep, quickly.

Sean's POV

I was downstairs with Ms.Maria, Anne's mom. I had a talk with her.

"Remember, if you already have her, make sure you take care of her" she says and winks.

I laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" I say laughing.

Their dish was so good.

I think it was called adobo? I'm not sure.

I went up stairs to see how Anne was going.

She fell asleep.

----------
WOOH UPDATE AGAIN BC WHY NOT, I may not update tomorrow but I'll try to make some drafts today and update them tomorrow!