Chapter 41 | Distance

It isn't that long, a few months isn't that long.

I couldn't help but think about the words he said. "I love you" It has been repeating in my head ever since I woke up.  I had to find something to distract myself from missing him too much. It was too unhealthy.

I grabbed a book near me that I haven't finished reading ever since I started hanging out with Sean. Suddenly, all things around me is revolving about Sean now. How dramatic can I even get?

I opened the book on the page I had stopped. Page 125. I started reading the book hoping to fall asleep as I would forget the pain I'm feeling. When suddenly my phone rang.

Seanpai Lew ; Face time

-"How's it been without me?" He asked, looking at my face of the screen.
- "Still the same, boring" I joked
-"You really don't know how to express your real emotions and feelings don't you? I miss you, a lot." He asked, frowning.
-"That's weird, I miss you too a lot" I replied
-" I know this is how close we'll get to feeling each others presence, but remember this distance we have right now is only temporary. I have to go, I miss and love you." He said, all emotional.

Before I even got to say those words back, he hung up. I deeply sighed, I truly miss and love you too, Sean. I went to grab out a jacket since it was freezing already, then Sean's  hoodie was hung up at the very end. A gray hoodie outshining all the other clothes that are inside. I grabbed it and it still had his scent attached to it. He must've left it.

I hung onto his hoodie for a short while, making me miss him even more. It was definitely hard to get over the fact that he's left and only got to spend a short while with him, which hurts. I flopped myself onto my bed, wearing his hoodie

"You have to get up, stop whining over him leaving okay? I'm here to help" A familiar voice said, all happy.

"Now get up and let's go!" She grabbed my hand, it was Bailey tugging me to leave my comfy bed. But I just can't, it was too comfy.

"You're forgetting I'm stronger than you, Missy" Bailey says, pulling me, leaving me to shout. "Bailey!" I yelled.

"You know you can't stay there forever waiting for him to come back, right?" Bailey asked, crossing her arms.

"I'm more vulnerable than you think" I laughed as I hopped back onto bed.

"Uhm, I don't think so." She replied

--

Sorry for this crappy chapter :(( currently making another book so like you know how it is  HAHHA
-