Chapter 4 |

Hey guys! Sorry if the previous chapter was too short, I didn't realize it was unfinished, anyways.
LEGGO
--------------

I had a good nap, while I was getting ready to finally get out of bed, my mom calls me for dinner. Great.

"So, how was first day of class, anak?" (For those who are wondering,anak is what parents call their child/children in Tagalog, or Smth else) "Well,ma, it was good and pretty exhausting but, most of all it was fun, I met a lot of new people." I say. "Well glad to hear that you had fun, anyways who are those 'people'?" My mom asks with curiosity.

"Well they were umm, boys?" I answer nervously.

"Hmm, could one of those boys be your crush?" My mom asks in a joking manner.

Damn, I have great admiration of moms, especially of what they do. And their skills. My mom knows me so well.

"Ma, I just got there a while ago, I haven't even gotten close to them. And why would I even like them." I say lying.

"Hm, as you say, but I feel like you already met your soulmate." My mom says.

"Ma!" I say with annoyance

"Kidding! Haha!, you know I'm a mother, and its pretty obvious you do like one of them." My mom says.

I blush.

***
As I got back from eating i grab my phone and saw I had a notification.

It was a notification from Kenneth, saying he added me on a group chat.

Well that's when I started panicking. I don't know why. Maybe because im a fan girl. Probably.

I quickly open instagram and he said

Kensanjose: I never knew you were a fan! Haha

Anne.deguzman: What? No!

Seanlew1125: yeah right, I know you like me HAHA.

Anne.deguzman_: what is up with people pressuring girls?

Seanlew1125: So you do!

I started heating up. I was so embarrassed. Why didn't I delete those photos in the first place.

You're so stupid Anne.

I decided that I wouldn't reply, so instead I just left the message on seen. Which may be pretty rude, but hey I had to, I had to save my life.

After all the embarrassment I received I decided to lay down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling. And just let my thoughts float.

What if we see each other again, would they avoid me?

Well, I don't want that.

Now that they know I'm a fan of them, I'm dead.

I know I won't have a chance for Sean.

Who am I kidding, I'm just a fan to their eyes anyway? Right?

I mean, yeah, I'm pretty sure the situation will just get weird. If they knew I'm a fan.

Okay stop, why would I let my thoughts get to me?. I should just rest.

Why do I keep embarrassing myself.

--------------
Hey guys! I really appreciate that you added my story on your library, it really means a lot! But thank you guys! Sorry if this it too short. But I have some drafts that will be ready to be published. Anyways sorry If this is boring, it will get better!