Chaper 11 |Vacation

***
We finally reached my house and Sean drops me off.

I open the door and offered Sean to come in. He declined my offer and decided he would go back home since it was getting late.

I sat on the couch and watched T.V, my mom comes up near me and asks.

"Where have you been? Its already late." She says with a straight face.

"I was at um.. At Sean's house?.." I answer nervously.

"What did you do there?, look at the time." My mom asks worriedly.

"We went star gazing ok." I answer.

"Hmm, don't tell me you're already dating anak, study first." My mom answers as her worried face and anger calms down.

"Ma! No!, we just talked about some stuff okay mom?" I answer annoyed.

"Okay anak, if you're dating him just tell me okay?."

I roll my eyes.

                     ***
I went back to my room carefully.

While going up the stairs I saw that my parents room was open.

I decided to go close it but when I did. I saw that my dad was home.

My emotions changed quickly seeing him home.

But he was sleeping.

I went in and took a blanket and spread it out and layed it on his body to warm him up.

                       ***
I woke up with a sleeping mask on my eyes. Making everything dark.

I removed it and tried opening my eyes. But I couldn't help but squint due to the weather being sunny today.

I'm starving.

I went downstairs and saw my dad was in his PJs and he's eating.

This is different.

"Hey Dad, what's the occasion today?"I asked.

He got up from his seat and hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back "I missed you pa!" I say.

                     ***
"Really?!" I ask with excitement.

"Yes anak, so go pack what you're going to bring for the next two days.", my mom says.

Finally a much needed vacation with the family.

It may be just for two days.

But hey, we don't often go on vacations with the whole family.

                     ***
We reached our destination. And that destination is the resort. Its really huge.

                     ***
We finally got up to our hotel room. Much needed rest indeed.

I jumped on the bed, dropping off my tiny luggage.

I went and showered, changed into a swimsuit with an oversized shirt and shorts.

"Hurry ma! Dads waiting downstairs!" I say to my mom who's still changing because she took a nap for a long time.

"Okay let's go!" My mom wraps her hand around my shoulder and pushes me near her.

                       ***
"Hi dad! Long time no vacation huh?" I say chuckling.

"Yup! This is a much needed vacation with the family, indeed" my dad says.

                     ***
I was scared to jump in the pool because I forgot how to swim. I haven't been swimming for how many years. Since my dad has a busy schedule we couldn't really find time to bond together as a family.

"Go on!, swim Na!" My dad says.

"Pa, nakalimutan ko ng lumangoy." (Pa, I forgot how to swim). I say in tagalog so not much people would understand what I was saying.

My dad offered me to help him since people have decreased.

Now I jumped in the pool making sure I'm holding on the edges.

My dad finally taught me how to swim, again. It brought back so many memories from when I was a little kid.

I remember splashing him with water and he would always, pretend to be mad at me so I would stop.

                      ***
I took a shower again and made sure I placed on comfy clothes for the day. I don't really care if I look hideous in them as long as they're comfy.

I took my phone and saw that Sean has been messaging me 2 hours ago. While my dad was busy teaching me.

Idiot: Hey, where are you right now?

Anne: Vacation with the FAM. Why?

Idiot: Oh, I went to your house earlier you weren't there. Anyways enjoy your vacation!

Anne: oh sorry for not telling, it was unexpected And thankss! :))

-------
Wellp um hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if this is boring itll get better. :p