BONUS CHAPTER

A/N: (So, this chapter is going to change PoV's about three times. I hope you don't get confused. And for everybody that doesn't feel comfortable about the topic sex you might not enjoy this chapter at all. Don't worry there are no sex scenes, but just conversations. Nevertheless enjoy.)

Update on January 22nd 2019: Wow, I reread this book and realized the ending is horrible. I apologize, I don't know what 15-year-old me was thinking lol. But this is a bonus chapter that I wrote back then, but never published.

I'll update the second part of the bonus chapter as well, so that you'll at least have a little closure here. Thank you, bye.

Emma's PoV:

"When are we going to use these?" I ask Hades, lifting up the two coupons we won at Julie's party. He shrugs and stands up from his bed, placing the controller aside. We have been playing animal planet for a few minutes until I got bored and wandered around his room.

It's Friday evening and Hades and I planned on spending the night together. Watching movies and cuddle, not do the nasty. Just in case you thought that. My mom's birthday is on Sunday and Maria is planning a surprise party. So she thinks it's a good idea if I help them pick out some decorations tomorrow.

"I don't know. You wanna go out tonight?" He asks, hugging my waist and kissing the side of my head. I love how he kisses me whenever he gets the chance.

"Why not? How about a double date?" I ask him and he shrugs again.
"Sure." He says, smiling down at me.

"Okay, let me call Bradley." I say and he stops and rolls his eyes.
"No." He says. I glare at him. This again.

"You said sure." I say and he shakes his head.
"Yeah, but I thought you meant Zada and Noah." He says, his grip around me tightens.

"I didn't say that." I say.
"I said no. End of discussion." He growls, making me blink and then glare at him.

"Fine. I don't feel very well. I think I'll go home." I say, trying to push his hands off me, but he just chuckles and pulls me closer.

"You're not going anywhere tonight." He says, kissing my neck again, making me close my eyes and sigh. Damn him!
"Unless it's with me." He continues.

"Hades, you met Jack over the past few days. Even though you might hate Bradley, you seem to be getting along with Jack." I say and he nods in between kissing me. So what's the problem?

He did seem to become friends with Jack. On Monday when I went to the mall with Bradley and Jack, Jack insisted I'd invite Hades. I immediately did, because as much as I love spending time with these two, being a third wheel is tough. Especially when you're kind of in love with another person.

"But you're my girl, not theirs. You've spent almost every second after school with them. And I will admit Jack is cool, but I want you for myself tonight." He says, making me blush. Did he just say I'm his girl?

"Your girl?" I ask out loud, not really meaning to. He pulls away from my neck to look at me.
"Yes. I mean look at us. We make out. A lot. I thought that was clear?" He asks, making me gulp.

"I mean you never said it before. That caught me off guard." I shrug and he frowns.
"Well, I- You're right. I never said that before." He frowns, almost making me laugh. I widen my eyes when he randomly kneels down in front of me and takes my hand.

"Emma, you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks, like the goof he is and I roll my eyes.
"Of course." I say and he chuckles and stands up again.

"No wait!" I say quickly, making him frown when I move away from him.
"I'll be your girlfriend if we go out with Jack and Bradley tonight." I say and take a step back when he tries to grab me again, making him roll his eyes.