XIII - Holi Hai.

"We all are a little weird. Life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours. We join in their mutual weirdness and call it love."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 13 |••

Playlist: Badri ki Dulhaniya - Badrinath ki Dulhaniya.

Aryan:

From the past few weeks, I was feeling something different whenever I was with Eleana. I was always happy to see her and sad whenever she missed school. I had some extra attachment with her. She was one hell of a friend, the one you could trust with your life as well. Now, we had started dating and I couldn't describe that feeling in mere words. We weren't all lovie dovie couple but a fun couple. She was still my best friend and now girlfriend too. Khirad and Ashar's engagement was one of the most memorable days of my life with my friends. Tomorrow, it was Holi and I was more than excited. All of us were sitting in the cafeteria in the break time. Nowadays, we were almost free because finals were proceeding, the most horrible time in a student's life.

"Guys, what's the plan for tomorrow?" Varun asked.

I pulled Eleana closer to me and she blushed. My girl had been blushing a lot lately. It was kind of funny seeing her like that but nevertheless she looked beautiful.

"Hey, I'm the same Aryan! Your Aru!"
I whispered in her ear.

She pinched my thigh from below the table to stop me from teasing her.

"My farmhouse!" I spoke authoritatively. "I have all arrangements done."

"Tere Baap ka Farmhouse hai kya?" [Does your dad own the farmhouse?] Kabir replied sarcastically.

"My farmhouse." Varun mimicked my way of speaking.

"Han mere Baap ka hi hai." [Yeah! It's my father's.] I replied.

Everybody agreed and we chatted for some more time before running back to our classes as the bell rang.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I picked Eleana from her place and we sped off towards my farmhouse that was in the outskirts of the city.

"So how does it feel to date the most handsome guy in school?" I asked her playfully.

"Oh My God! I'm on cloud nine!" She mimicked a hormonal teenager. "Stop Flying Aru! You'll land on your face."
She rolled her eyes.

"Come on You know that as well. Stop lying!" I played along.

"Yes! I can't even express my happiness in words. You're very sexy and I'm proud to have a boyfriend like you!" She batted her eyelashes dramatically and I chuckled.

"Keep your eyes on the road. I don't want to die so young."

"You're not that beautiful that I can't keep my eyes off you. Stop flattering yourself." I stated trying to suppress my laughter.

"Why are you dating me then? I know I'm not that beautiful!" She air quoted the words.

"Don't start fighting with me like a typical wife. We are not married yaar. [Dude.]"

She huffed and folded her arms in front of her looking outside the window. The sky was sunny but it was not too hot. The fields were swaying with the wind. She rolled down the window and her hair flew around her face making her look even more beautiful.