XIX - Big Fat Wedding.

"O karam khudaya hai
tujhe mujhse milaya hai
tujhpe marke hi to
mujhe jeena aaya hai"

[It's a divine mercy,
that I have met you.
After dying on you only
have I learned to live.
the meaning is, that I have learned to live by falling in love with you.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 19 |••

Playlist: Jhoom - Ali Zafar.

Eleana:

Today was the Nikkah ceremony. The official ceremony in which Ashar and Khirad would be bound to each other till eternity. They would surrender themselves to each other by all means. We all were getting ready because the Nikkah ceremony was to be held in some grand mosque. I wore a blue and golden polka dotted Anarkali dress with elegant gold embroidery on the sleeves. The bottom was decorated with gold and pink laces. I wore an impeccable and intricately designed tea pink coloured blouse over that and paired it with high heels. I wore my earrings and applied my makeup and I was done. I decided to keep it simple for today as everybody else had decided too. Aryan wore a white Kurta shalwar with a tightly fitted button down black waist coat over that and he looked amazing in his attire. All the guys had decided to go with Kurta and waist coat with different colour combination.
Whereas Ashar was wearing a simple yet elegant and glamorous black sherwani

Khirad was looking simple yet gorgeous in her white and purple dress. Her shirt was all white with an embroidered purple lace at the bottom and same was the case with her duppata [Scarf] whereas the churidar trousers were purple coloured. She wore a white pearled bindi over her head and applied minimum makeup.

 She wore a white pearled bindi over her head and applied minimum makeup

She looked gorgeous in everything she wore. We proceeded towards the mosque in our separate cars. I was amazed by the wonderful piece of architecture in front of my eyes. It was a floating mosque and it was surrounded by crystal clear water on all the sides. It was evening time and the mosque looked grand standing in its glory. It had only one minaret standing high and a neon green coloured dome. The outer court of the mosque was surrounded on all sides by arched walls and the walls were made of blue glass which was shining with the reflection of water. It was simply amazing.