XXII - Hugs, Kisses and Idiotic Friends

"Everyday, discovering something
Brand new.
I am in love,
With the shape of you."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 22 |••

Playlist: Baawra Mann - Jolly LLB 2

Eleana:

8 days had already passed here. The whole time here had been spent with my boyfriend. In this span of time, we had come pretty close to each other. Not that we were not close before but we got closer than ever. We were always mingling together. We went to lots of places together. He was becoming more and more protective and cosy with every passing day. He was at his romantic best nowadays. And I totally loved getting his attention. He would force me to take medicines and in return I would get my wishes fulfilled. He always called me 'Mental' due to my weird cravings and wishes. I was laying beside him on his arm. I had just woken up and he was still asleep. I kissed his cheek and he gave the cheesiest of his smiles in his sleep. His adorable dimples were peeking out shamelessly. I kissed the left one this time and he opened his eyes.

"Good Morning Darling!" He said as I traced random patterns on his chest.

"Good Morning!" I replied smiling.

"Aru! Today's the last day that we are here like this." I frowned. I was literally having the time of my life with him.

"Don't worry baby. We'll make the most of it today. Besides Osman is throwing a party at night for Ashar and Khirad as they would be leaving for Italy tomorrow." He enlightened me.

"Really? I didn't know that!" I told him honestly.

"If you shift your attention from your oh so sexy boyfriend and stop day dreaming about him all the time, then you'd know what is happening around you!" He smirked.

I giggled at him.

"You'll never change. Will you?"
I asked. He shook his head, grinning widely.

"Go! Freshen up. We'll leave after that. We'll spend the entire day out." I ordered him.

"Join me in the shower?" He said sheepishly.

"What makes you think that I would?" I asked.

"First of all, it's too boring alone.
Secondly, we are getting late. We should leave as early as possible.
Third, shower together and conserve water." He winked.

What the freaking hell.

I was tomato red by now. "Tum se besharam insan nahi dekha mene." [I have not seen a more shameless person than you.] I said turning around.

"To ab dekh lo!" [So what, see it now.] He smirked.

"Dafa ho jao. [Get lost.] Just go." I said turning my back to him. I was laughing out loud mentally. He was one crazy soul.

After he came out of the shower, I was ready by then but that stupid boy of mine decided to come out only in his towel that was covering his lower body. His hair was still wet and sexy, falling on his forehead, in front of his eyes. The water droplets were travelling all the way down his ridiculously chiseled body. I was jealous of him and his drool worthy looks. I admit that my boyfriend was very sexy.  But I wouldn't tell him this directly otherwise he would tease me endlessly. I didn't realise that I was gawking at him until he spoke his favourite line.

"Liking the view so much? Wanna get the panorama view?" He had that devilish smirk on his face.

"Ew, Aru. Get lost. Go and change. We don't have much time." I told him glancing at my wrist watch with my back turned to him. He came near me and hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. He rubbed his wet stubble on my cheeks and I giggled.