XLII - I forbade you.

"Kab se main Tanhaa, dar Badar phir raha.
Musafir Dil ko panah de.
Tu awargi ko Meri aaj thehra de.
Dil ka soona, Banjar mehka de.
Sookhi Pari Dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de."

[I’m moving from door to door since so long
Give refuge to this nomadic heart of mine
Put an end to my waywardness today
If it’s possible, then showcase a little amount of love
Drench this barren ground of my heart.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 42 |••

Playlist: Kuch Kuch hota hai  [Sad] - Kuch Kuch hota hai.

Eleana:

And so the day had arrived when I was going to say goodbye to my love, to my friends and to my life. It was about 9 am in the morning and my flight was at 3 in the morning. I wanted to spend my last day here with Aryan only. When I woke up, Aryan was already awake and staring at me all the while. The last two days had been a hell of a ride with Aryan. I felt like I had lived my entire life in those two days because I found my lost Aryan. He was back to the same old teenage Aryan. He would crack jokes, annoy me, make me laugh and what not and currently he was staring at me as if I was an alien and he couldn't seem to take his eyes off me. He was somewhat sad because despite his bugging, I was adamant on leaving.

"Great, You're awake. Go and freshen up. In the meanwhile, I am bringing breakfast for us." He ordered and jumped off me, giving a quick peck on my both cheeks. I nodded and went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. It was kind of cold so I again snuggled up in the quilt that was warm enough for my dead cold feet. I switched on the LED and changed the channel to Star World.

"Koffee with Karan" was airing currently and how could I miss when SRK was the guest. I began watching the show and it was really really entertaining. Aryan entered with a tray in his hand and a smile on his face. He pushed me sideways and made space for himself. He sat beside me with his back against the headboard. He grabbed the remote and changed the channel to Madrid vs Barcelona.

"Are you blind? I was watching  that show." I tried to snatch the remote from him but he held it up high in the air.

"So what? I am watching it now. You know Madrid vs Barcelona is something not to be missed." He tried to reason with me.

"I can say the same for SRK!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"SRK is not that important. This match is." He argued.

"How dare you? SRK is more important!" I stated finally.

"More important than me too?" He asked frowning.

No!

"Yes, you too!" I answered playfully and snatched the remote from him and again switched back to the previous channel. He handed me the tray and I began to eat my breakfast. He began to trace circles over my arm and I was feeling ticklish.

"Why are you not eating?" I asked him.

"I have already eaten." He enlightened.

"Then stop doing that!" I huffed in annoyance.

"Doing what?" He played the innocent card.

"Stop fingering me!" I blurted out and then realised what I just said. He gave me an amused look.