XXXVIII - Back to my Home.

"Mere dil ne chun laiya ne,
Tere dil diyaan raahaan.
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta,
Turpai meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera, hun hai tera, 
kee main karaan.
Tu kar aitbaar mera."

[My heart has chosen
the path of your heart..
Had you been with me,
my life would have been easier..
My life.. is now yours.
what do I do..
You've got to believe me..]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 38 |••

Playlist: Dariya - Baar Baar Dekho.

Eleana:

It was noon time. We were playing by the lake side, that was our secret hide out, like our younger days. We were so happy in our lives together. We were celebrating our success. Aryan gave me a piggy back ride as I laughed all the way. We played in the lake for some and then we came out to dry our clothes. Aryan was not looking in the right direction. Suddenly a speeding car came there from nowhere and hit Aryan.

"No!" I screamed with all my might. I woke up and noticed my surroundings. I was still in that little dark room. The lights were switched off and it seemed like everybody had gone back to their rooms. I felt intense pain in my wrist and back muscles. I touched my wrist and found out that the blood had dried. I could still hear the rain pouring down. The thundering had stopped but the rain was still pouring. Grabbing all my strength and taking the support of the wall, I got up on my feet. I didn't know for how long was I passed out in this room. I went out and found out that everybody was standing there with worried and horrified expressions on their faces. The girls had been crying and the boys were on the verge of a breakdown due to all the frustration. I could see them sniffing. As soon as they saw me, they all ran towards me and crushed me in a warm hug.

"Elly, where were you? We've been looking for you for an hour." Varun spoke as he engulfed me in a warm hug. I didn't reply anything and he didn't even coax me further seeing the condition I was in.

So I was passed out for an hour.

"You scared the shit out of us." Ricky spoke and joined me tightening his arms protectively around me.

"What's that?" Geet pointed out the cut on my wrist.

"It's nothing serious. My bangle broke." It was partly true though.

"Eleana." Varun looked at me with his calculating gaze, that teared down to my heart through my eyes. My lips quivered as I struggled to speak.

"Varun, it hurts. It's hurting me so much. Please, make it stop. Do something. Make it stop. I can't take it anymore. Mujhe bohat dard ho raha hai." I cried hysterically as I dropped down to my knees. He immediately bent down and hugged me tightly.

"Sshh. Elly baby. It's alright." He rubbed my arms. "It's not only you who is hurting."

I looked towards everyone with questioning eyes. They were my life lines. They understood what I was asking for without even uttering. Even though he hurt me a lot but still I wished for his well being only. I couldn't see him physically hurt. Ever. They dragged me outside with them. It was still thundering and raining heavily. A flash of lightning, almost blinding us, burned the tree near us. It scared me to death yet the person standing in the middle of the rain, getting all drenched couldn't care any less. He had fallen to his knees and his head was bowed low.