XXXVII - I hate him.

"Chahe Dukh ho, Chahe Sukh ho,
Dil ne tumko hi pukara.
Tune humko hai banaya.
Tune humko hai Sawara."

[Be it sorrow, or happiness,
The heart always calls for you..
You've made me,
you've made me better.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 37 |••

Eleana:

We had arrived in the main hall where the function was supposed to be held. The function had started. The hall was decorated like a disco club. The colourful lights were flickering all around the place. A stage was set in the middle and two partitions were made for the bride's and groom's side. The boundaries of the hall were decorated with artificial black painted trees. They gave a very artistic and unique appearance that presented a cool picture of the hall over all. There was a huge gold chandelier present at the centre. There wasn't any particular theme for today. Everything was just so colourful and rocking and just exactly according to the function. First the appetizing drinks were served from the bride's side. I went with a strawberry Margarita. After everybody was fresh, the host took over the stage. My eyes were constantly glued towards the main entrance door waiting for a certain someone to come here as early as possible and just stand in front of my eyes. I didn't want anything else at that moment.

"So we have our first performance from the Bride's side. We've our very own Kudi [Girl] who does "Saturday Saturday" all the time." The host announced. All the lights of the hall went off and Maya appeared under the spot lights on the stage that had been dimmed. She performed on "Saturday Saturday" from the movie "Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya."

After her sizzling hot performance, it was time for our team. We were deciding on who to send first because everyone was so tensed and worried. Just then, a certain someone entered through the door in the flood of red, silver and gold flickering lights, shining in his full glory. He was wearing his blue coloured shimmery kurta [Long shirt] with white trousers and had a beautiful smile plastered on his lips that didn't give a clue about any single of his problem. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding till then. He joined us. Varun gave me a thumbs up from the other side. We decided to send Ashar and Khirad next.

Ashar and Khirad danced on "Ballay Ballay" from the movie "Bin Roye." It was such a lit performance. It created a wonderful and fun vibe all around.

Next came Varun and Shraddha who gave an intense and sizzling hot romantic performance on "Sun Saathiya" from "ABCD 2." Their performance had everyone in awe. Their mouths were left hung open. Without a doubt, Varun and Shraddha were the best dancers among us all.

Next was our group's turn. Varun and Shraddha joined us after their performance. Varun was standing beside Aryan and talked to him for some time. Next it was time for Obi, Alia and Ricky. They had decided to perform on "Radha" from "Student of the year." First, Alia appeared on the stage in her veil of net. Varun and Aryan hooted, whistled and clapped as Obi and Ricky made their appearance.

The young trio performed beautifully on that song. Their performance had everyone grooving.

After that, Karthik performed on "Batameez Dil." None of us was interested in his performance although he performed well.

I didn't want to hold any grudge against him. He was a good guy and I wanted to be on good terms with him before leaving and I hoped that that day would come soon too. After Karthik, it was time for our little and very special performance of Aryan and Annie. Annie entered the stage in the spotlight, tapping her foot against the floor. Aryan came under the spot light as he started lip syncing to the male part.