XXX - Memories don't leave me alone.

"Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main."

[How do I say? In your love,
How restless I am
By making eye contact
I'll steal your dreams.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 30 |••

Playlist: Piya O Re Piya [Sad] - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.

Eleana:

I stood there for a while after his frustration filled confession. He was totally broken and a lot of damage needed to be fixed. Suddenly, I felt someone coming to the terrace. I quickly turned around and wiped my tear stricken face. I felt the person tapping on my shoulder. I turned around making sure that my face gave away nothing. I bit my lips to keep myself from crying. I came face to face with Varun and Shraddha. Varun was one person who could read me like an open book. We were so much similar and that's why we shared such a good chemistry. He immediately knew that I had cried a lot. He quickly hugged me and I cried in his hold.

"Everything will be alright soon!" He whispered rubbing my back soothingly.

"Nothing will be alright ever. He hates me." I cried. My already croaking voice became more muffled. Shraddha was beside him. She kept on consoling me. But I knew that the damage had been done and it was beyond repair.

"He came in looking like a wreck and without even acknowledging anyone, went straight into the washroom. He's still in there. He's not even answering anyone." Shraddha enlightened me.

"Shradz, I need to ask a favour from you. Please don't talk about him right now. It makes me hate myself a lot. Like a lot." I cried.

"Elly, don't worry. We're with you. You ain't alone, babe!"

"C'mon let's go inside. It's getting cold in here." Varun broke the silence, rubbing his arms.

"I can't. I am not in a state to answer anyone. I can't face them."

"Come with me. You don't have to answer anyone. You need to rest. You had a long flight today." He insisted and held me by my sides. He dragged me inside with him and wiped my tears. On the way, he and Shraddha shared an eye contact and he nodded at her. I wondered what was going on. Before entering, he faced me.

"All good?" He asked, smiling at me.

I gave a weak smile and nodded. He turned the handle and entered inside with me following him and Shraddha beside me. As soon as we entered the room, all faces snapped in my direction. I looked down and they realised my discomfort and continued doing what they were doing earlier. I went to my mattress and laid down pulling the comforter on top of me. Everybody settled in their sleeping positions and talked about casual stuff for a while. When the room became silent, the bathroom door clicked and my heartbeat became fast. Aryan came out in his t-shirt and trousers. He went to the farthest corner of the room and laid in his place. My bedside lamp was still on as I was writing my diary. It had become my habit ever since I went away.

If I was your star, then you were my sky.

If I was your answer then you were my why?

If I was your flower, then you were my tree.

If I was your river, then you were my sea.