I've Been Tagged! Again

So, you know what's going on by now. Let's get this over with. ImaginePercabeth tagged me.

Question 1
Your opinion on people shipping non-canon things.
To be honest, I don't care as long as you don't insult MY ships when you do this. I'm not going to rant about how disgusting Rarry is, but if you come up to me and start screaming about how stupid Hinny is.... Let's just say all promises are gone.

Question 2
Favorite ship in all fandoms.
Harry Potter: Hinny (Harry and Ginny)

Percy Jackson: Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth)

Heroes of Olympus: Percabeth, again.

Miss Peregrine's: Jamma (Jacob and Emma)

Doctor Who: Elevenrose (Eleven and Rose)

The Hunger Games: Everlark (Katniss and Peeta)

Once Upon A Time: Rumbelle (Rumple and Belle)

Question 3
A non-canon ship that you can tolerate, or that you even ship.
I think I have to say Lukabeth, because I can see why people ship them. In Harry Potter, I'd say Fremione because I ship it.

Question 4
A non-canon ship that you despise with your entire being.
I'm not going to hate on any ship, because I don't want anyone to be offended.... But Harmione.... Need I say more?

Question 5
Favorite fanfiction type?
I, obviously, love Soulbond fanfictions. But, Tearjerker is awesome as well as Lovesick!Percy and Lovesick!Harry.

Question 6
If you had to choose one canon ship to sink from your main fandom, what would you choose?
My main fandom is Percy Jackson, so I choose Caleo because I never really got into shipping them. I mean, I ship them, but WAY less than the other ships.

Question 7
What do you think of Five Nights at Freddys
Well, it's only the BEST GAME EVER. I freaking love it! I have a FNAF thermos and a little Bonnie key chain.

Question 8
Fictional crush? (ImaginePercabeth's is Annabeth)
All my crushes are fictional, but I have to say Leo Valdez. I love him so much 😍

Question 9
Favorite book/episode/movie/blah blah blah from your main fandom.
The Last Olympian from Percy Jackson and The Mark of Athena from Heroes of Olympus.

Question 10
What are your current reads on Wattpad?
Hold Me Close by ImaginePercabeth 😀
And that's pretty much it. If you have any suggestions to what I should read, I usually read Hinny and Percabeth stories.

So, that's it! I hope you guys liked that, but I doubt you did. And now, I tag EVERYONE READING THIS! Yes, all of you. You don't have to do it, but if you want to you can.

So, now, my questions.
1. Do you write? As in, like, fanfictions or short stories and such.

2. Most hated stereotype

3. Luke or Percy?

4. Harry or Draco?

5. Annabeth or Piper?

6. Favorite FANSONG (ex: Mine is a FNAF one and it is 'It's Me' by TryHardNinja)

7. Favorite non-canon ship

8. Favorite horror game (ex: FNAF, Among the Sleep, etc...)

9. Favorite Animatronic? (FNAF) (Mine is either Foxy or Bonnie) (TheIronBunnies is because of Bonnie)

10. Favorite Fanfics?

Alrighty! I'll see you guys in the next chapter, which should be up pretty soon. See ya!