First Fight (21)

- Chapter 21

What the hell was with him? He's acting psychotic! Wait what else is new?!

As soon as your shared room door closed you let Kylo have it, "What the hell was that?!"

"What do you mean (Y/N)?! YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT WITH HUX!" The way he said those words to you made it sound as if he owned you or something of that sort.

"And why not? I don't have anyone else in my life and Hux and I might work-"

"Shut up! Just shut the hell up you-"

You were on the edge! You hated the way that asswhole treated you and you just had enough! He does not own you! You are not an object!

"Don't talk to me like that! If you walk around here with your nose in the air as if you own the place and you constantly damand respect when you can't even give it to yourself,"

"(Y/N) I'm warning you!" Kylo gritted his teeth along with the hilt of his lightsaber.

"Really?! What are you going to do Kyle Ron?! Are you going to kill me becuase you can't handle your fucking daddy issues?!" You could have sworn that you saw the red flow through his eyes, and he gave into his pure hatred and charged you with his saber.

You were quick enough to defend yourself and pull out yours also and the two of you locked blades, "This is my life Kylo! Stay out of it!"

"Why can't you ever just learn?!" His fighting soon became agressive when he force pushed you across the room. You hit the wall and he used the force to throw all kinds of furnature at you, but you forced them back hiring him a few times before nearly everything around you were distroyed.

Chances are this would be the last fee seconds of your life and some how Kylo would kill you but this was the angriest you have ever seen him. You lunged yourself at him and you smashed your blade his his before he grabbed your wrist and forced your lightsaber out of your hand as you were now completely defenseless. He dropped his lightsaber as well and he... kissed you? You were so supprised at his change of heart that you kissed back straight away and you tangled your fingers in his long curly Raven hair.

___________________________________
This moment is going to get heated! SMUT AHEAD!
____________________________________

The kiss soon turned agressive when he bit your bottom lip causing you to gasp to give him just enough time to slide his tongue into your mouth. Everything started to escalate far faster then you thought when he pushed you up against a near by wall. Then his lips left yours and they trailed down your neck and all around your collar bone. You couldin't help but moan at the feeling of his soft yet rough lips hit your right spots.

Then he practically ripped off your shirt and he kissed down your stomach until he reached your lower area where he undid your pants and he slipped them down and around your ankles. Then he tore appart your thin panties and he brought you down onto the floor. You didin't want to fight back! He was just amazing and you just couldin't bring yourself to stop letting him do this. "You're so wet already," Then he spred your legs and toyed with your sex, speeding his gloved fingers up your lower lips; searching for your sensitive spot. Until he started to work your clit softly before moving slightly faster and he brought his mouth down kissing and adoring your sex.

Then he plunged his tongue into you and you couldin't help but moan and buck your hips and then he pulled back, "Needy little whores never get what they diserve (Y/N)," Then he moved his finger away from your aching clit and replaced it with his tounge. The feeling was new to you and it was truly amazing, the way how he knew where to touch you and how you wanted it so damn badly.

"Kylo please! I'm going to cum!"

His voice vibrated on your clit, "Then cum. I want to taste you," He sooner repeated his motions but this time faster and faster until he spoke, "I want you to cum on three... two..." You embraced your self on your very peak, "One!" You cried out; grabbing a fist full of his hair.

He soon pulled back from you smirking most devilishly as he pulled you towards him. You're body was still trembling from your previous orgasm, but Kylo didin't care. He brought you onto his lap and he grinded you on his bulge. Then again the aching feeling in your gut fell back upon you.

Kylo wasin't satisfied with you yet. No, he had plans for you that he had for a long time. He guided you, moving you up and down on his erection watching; as all your sweet juices would smear all over his crotch area. But then he grabbed you by your chin and forced you into another kiss. This time you could taste yourself on his sweet lips and this only urged you more. But then he pulled back and he started to undo his belt; sensing what you wanted. You watched in wide eye as he completely stripped himself. You laughed at how hard it was to get him out of the meny layers of armor that he had the whole time. "I don't think you're ready for me (Y/N). You're a virgin, are you not?"

"I'm a virgin sir," He smirked at what you had to say, just the look in his eyes sent shivers down your spine.

"Perfect. I will enjoy prying you open," He quickly stripped himself completely before shoving a finger into you. "Fuck your tight! God you weren't lying! By this point I thought Hux fucked you already!" He started to work you open and it kinda hurt but he hushed you once you started to be too loud. Then he forced two then three, you hadn't even noticed. "Can't you believe that there are three of my fingers in you?" Before you could even answer he pulled up his finger and brought them to his aching cock. "Touch yourself, feel how wide you are now,"

You obeyed him without a probelm. "You aren't to touch your clit," You closed your eyes and pretend that he wasin't there watching you please yourself. "Be a good girl and open your eyes (Y/N)." Once again you listened to him. You watched as his tomb wiped off what ever pre cum was smeared all the way down his shaft. You couldin't help but watch him watch you. Before he pulled your fingers away and shoved himself into you. You couldin't help but cry out at the shear size.

"F- fuck you're big!" Then without even waiting he started to thrust into you without any mercy at all. "Argh!" He clasped onto your hip and pushed harder and every time you would yelp or scream he would go faster before he wrapped his hands around your neck and you could hear things all around the room flying all around the place. "K- Kylo! The room, what are you doing?!"

Before he could even answer you the both of you hit your climax. You clung to him and cryed into his shoulder and he literally distroyed the room at his climax with the force. Pillow fethers were everywere and the both of you laid on the floor feeling broken and exhausted. "You still want to date Hux?! Do you think he can do better then me?"