First Mission (4)

- Chapter 4

"Oh and one more thing," He stops me. "Don't fail me. I don't want to make this any harder then the way it has to,"

I passed several storm troopers; hardly noticing me pass by. They all lined up perfectly without question, better yet I was very suprised, suprised that someone could even believe of this?!

I had finally gained the trust I needed to leave this damn place. Everything about Kylo just- I don't know I just don't trust him.

Before I even got any were near the ship that Kylo provided a tall silver Strom trooper stoped me,"What is your business here?" She says.

"I have full premision from Kylo Ren himself," I go on: "He says to have a full batalion ready for an attack on the resistance,"

"Very well," She says, "Procide as planed, when you give the word my men will Procide as planed." She went on. "I'm captain Phasma,"

"(Y/N)"

She says letting me walk aside. The Strom trooper had to be of importance of some sort. Everyone else was dressed in the same white and black armor that I saw the darkside of three years ago.

----------------------------

Once abord my new ship, I couldn't help but ask myself the same question: Why is he toying with me like that? It still didn't make any sense, I don't understand Kylo he is impossible to read. As soon as my ship passed star killer I felt almost better to be away from that phyco path. Like small little bits and pieces of me flew back all at once, breathing in the fresh air of freedom.

"Only," I reminded myself, "I know what he is capable of, I'm going to need some help. But from were?" I asked myself. What was I going to do if I got captured once again?

---------------------------

When I arived at the coordinates Kylo provided me, the planet was surrounded by several or more planets like moons of some sort, that as I knew were home of the Resistance or as they go by as The Republic.

I landed casally and several people were outside checking my ship out. Of course Kylo was smart enough to lend me a Unclassified one.

I dressed myself into somthing much more comfortable. Like cream leggings and a black long sleeve tee shirt along with a black lether jacket. I strapped my blaster holder around my waist. I hide my lightsaber as well as I could, trying to Seem as friendly as possible before I gave the word to send this place down.

The planet had several castles, mountains, The clear blue skies like nothing I've seen before... Earth.

"Halt, who are you?" An older woman cought me completely off guard as I took a moment to just take in the wonderful surroundings.

I needed to have proof before I called this war. Kylo trusted me that way.

"WHO ARE YOU?" She repeats.

I took a moment to just make something up off the top of my head. Maybe Sharyn?! No that is too damn obvious and not with my cheek bones at least!"My name is Vex Quinn, I'm one of the locals here,"

"Is that so? Are you a friend of the Resistance?" She asked me keeping her voice down.

"Yes," I lyed along with my name, I guess I'm getting pretty good at this.

"Very good, come along with me. It's good to see a friendly face around these parts."

"Yeah," I say.

"Come along there is work to be done," She led me over to the landing pad. "I'm Leia Solo," Her voice was soft like silk and she was so warm and nice and a small part of you hated having to lie to such a wonderful woman. But you had to, it ment your life.