Moons And Seas (27)

- Chapter 27

You took Rey's hand in yours and shook it. "I knew you would do it (Y/N)!" Rey smiled. You patted her shoulder and smiled back.

"The battle back there I-"

"It's alright (Y/N) You fought for what you thought was right," Luke said, "But thats all over now. I knew you were powerful in the force as soon as you were born on earth (Y/N) and it amazes me how Kylo Ren was able to get onto your planet without his ship being distroyed." Luke stroked his beard at the thought.

"Earth? Why would the ship get distroyed?" You asked him and Rey answered for Luke.

"Earth is a very hostile planet and it has a megnetic force around it that makes it hard for any old ship to get past it without being distroyed." That would explain this all along. "We heard what happened about your planet and we are very sorry about everything,"

"It's alright I guess. I haven't thought of my planet in years becuase Kylo had me so cought up in my training for me to care." Luke frowned.

"Kylo did get to training you, didin't he?" Luke asked you.

"Yes he did. He tought me everything I knew and I never exspected him to do that to me," The thought of him leaving you the way he did was terrible. You thought that side of him was gone and by God were you wrong.

"Do you want to stay with us (Y/N)? Do you want to leave this all behind and become a Jedi?" Luke asked you and you thought for a second.

"I'm done being walked all over. Ren won't stand a chance if we work together against him-" Rey stopped you right there.

"Listen (Y/N) We know your upset but there's really nothing we can do besides from taking care of you with your own will. You can't just declare war with Ren, you must stay low with us as we figure out what to do next." Rey was right, you envisioned the sky turning grey and the rawing of Kylo Ren's ships touching the ground coming back for more.

"He knows where we are because I found the droid and led them here," You said.

"What?" Rey asked you. She had a shocked expression on her face as if she heard you bit didin't belive something that evil coming from you.

"BB-8 was left at your base where I found him and ran a droid analyzation. That's why Ren knew where to find you-" Luke stopped you, a scowl laid across his face as if he was over thinking the whole matter. All the friendliness seemed to vanish completely.

"You led them here?" He asked.

"Yes, but I know it's a mistake now and it's all my fault that all of this happened-" Rey turned to Luke before saying.

"Master, we must leave this place. We must come out of hiding and help the resistance where they need us most." Then the subject of you came up, "(Y/N) I know now that you see through your mistakes but once you joined us and agreed to get out of here you can't just leave the resistance. It will be like a home for you, where you will help us fight back,"

Luke didin't say anything. "I have a communicator! I can contact them and find out where the resistance is," Rey told it upon her own hands to do so. She stepped away from Luke and you as if to get some space to contact them.

"(Y/N)," You turned all your attention to the older man. "I know you and Kylo had a 'thing'," But how the hell would he know?! I mean the two of you had a weird relationship and I wouldin't even call it a thing, "But he's a bad man and you know that now that you're with us that you will do anything nessasary to help us even of that means that you terminate him,"

Anger boild from inside of you as you even thought about the 'thing' that the both of you had. It wasin't even love it was just you falling blindly in his direction and all the foolish decisions that you made with him was all just a mistake. You wanted him dead for all the things he did to you. After all he took your virginity.