Chapter 5

"I think you teleported us" He says not moving an inch, he just moves his eyes to look at me. Then after a moment of staring at me in shock he starts to laugh.

"Oh my god! I would kill to be able to do that, this is what your mom meant when she said you were special. You have more then two powers, this is incredible!" He smiles and brings me in for a hug. I smile as he holds me close in his arms, overwhelmed by what I just did I am not quit sure how to react. He then tilts my chin up and looks into my eyes, the smile on his face is still visible and he places a kiss on my forehead. I really wanted to keep making out with him but this whole teleporting thing kind of got it the way.

"You wanna make out then eh?" he says and grins.

"Maybe" i tease and pull on the end of his shirt and lead him over to my bed. He wraps his arms around my waist, his hands still cold from outside, which sends a chill down my spine giving me goose bumps but when he starts to kiss my neck my whole body lights on fire and i can feel my cheeks becoming pink. My head is spinning, this kind of lust is to die for, he picks me up by my waist and lays me down on my bed then gets on top of me and continues to kiss my neck. I move my hands underneath his shirt and feel his soft warm skin underneath my cold fingertips, I then bring my hands to his hair and start to pull. He lightly kisses me on my neck and i start to giggle he silences me by bringing his lips to mine, his lips so warm and my heart is beating so fast i can hear it thumping in my ears. He kisses me slowly sliding is tongue in and out my mouth the sweet taste of mint in his mouth. He kisses my neck again and starts to kiss my chest, I open my eyes and just the sight of him makes my heart beat ten times faster. I always wanted to make out on the wall, I could picture my legs wrapped around him and my lips on his neck, next thing i know my back is agaisnt the wall and he opens his eyes and laughs. He then whispers in my ear.

"That's so hot" And he moves his hands higher up my shirt and my skin ingites into flames with every part of my body he comes in contact with.I then wrap my legs around him and kiss his neck, he gasps and I can feel his heart beat faster. It feels so hot in my room and when I look up into his eyes they look as if they have caught on fire.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush" he says and I look down. Embarrassed by my bright red glowing cheeks he then takes his finger and traces a heart on my cheek. His soft fingertip on my skin causes me breath in a sharp breath not ready for the overwhelming sensation.

"Clari? Clari are you in there?" I hear my mother say from downstairs as I hear her heels clicking on the wood stairs. I pull away from Jace knowing my mom wouldn't be too happy finding Jace and i making out in my room. Jace goes to sit on my bed and I go to open the door for my mother and there she is with her hand extended about to knock.

"Oh hello sweety, I didn't know if you were home I didn't here you come in.

"Thats because i uh didn't use to door" I say, not sure how to explain to my mother how i teleported but Jace goes ahead and tells her for me.

"She teleported us" Jace says with a calm voice, likes it's nothing my mother hasn't heard. And my mother just smiles and me and nods her head at Jace.

"That's good to hear that you are getting your powers, ill be downstairs making dinner. Jace you are welcome to join us" She gives Jace and i a large smile and heads back down stairs.

"What did she mean me getting my powers?" I ask, because i have already gotten my powers. Jace shrugs and just smiles, not sure of what to say.

"You can stay for dinner and since it is Friday you could stay the night if you want" I say I am used to sleep overs with Jess all the time even though I never wanted to make out with him but i suspect that Jace will be a gentlemen and won't try to make any moves on me tongiht.