Chapter Two

*Perry's Point Of View*

My whole body feels like utter crap. Not to seem like a whiner but: my bruises feel like they have bruises, I don't have any painkillers on or in me, my back feels like it's been rubbed raw, and my legs hurt. "When we get to the hotel can someone get me some painkillers?" I asked, leaning harder onto Tobin's warm body.

Hope walked back to us, most likely to get to know me better. Or something else. "I can." she said, giving my shoulder a gentle pat. It seemed as if she wasn't sure if there was a bruise there or not.

"Thanks Hope," I said through gritted teeth.

"You OK?" Asked Tobin, slowing down her speed a little.

"Yeah I'm fine, just in pain." I said. I honestly felt like an old person hobbeling with a cane.

Hope sighed and said, "Stop. You know there is an easier way to do this. Right?"

Tobin and I glanced at each other, not too sure what this other way is. As we stopped I heard my toe crack, making me cringe at the sound.

Hope bent down a little and picked me up bridal style. "Oh, I feel stupid now." I heard Tobin mumble, which she laughed about afterwards. My head started to hurt badly once more. I let out a heavy sigh and rested the side of my head onto Hope's body.

"Hope, can I sit with you?" I asked my new mother. I breathed in her scent and fell in love with it. She smells like lavender. And I LOVE smell of lavender.

The brunette let out a laugh, a smile now on her face. "Of course. I need to get to know my daughter, so there is no better way to do it than on a bus for two hours." Hope said, hugging me as we walked onto the bus. I squeezed back not too hard though. I don't want to cause myself anymore pain.

"I call sitting next to her." Tobin said almost clinging on to Hope so she can get a spot.

I let out a laugh. I can tell Tobin and I are going to be great friends. Hope went to the very last row and set me down on the end seat. She then squeezed past me and sat at the window. My back lightly rested on the seat and I hissed in pain.

"Are you OK?" Asked Hope, putting a hand on my thigh.

I nodded in response, not wanting her to worry. "S-so what do you want to know first?" I asked her.

"What is your full name?" Hope asked, removing her hand from my thigh.

I shifted in my seat to be more towards her her. "My full name is Perry Sydney Solo." I answered. I looked up to see most of the other women crowed around us.

"That is a great middle name." Sydney said laughing. She put her hand up in the air and I highfived her. Laughing for my own reason.

"Well, Perry is an awesome name because that's the name of my sister." Tobin said. It seemed like she was trying to one up Syd. She made her hand into a fist, wanting me to bump it.

Still laughing I bumped her fist. "You guys can also ask questions."

"What sport do you play?" Asked Meghan.

"I play tennis, people say I really good." I said in a smug voice. "Nah, but yeah."

Alex laughed looking between me and Tobin. "You two seem perfect for each other." she whispered quietly.

"Did you say something?" Tobin said.

"Nope," Alex replied. Smiling like an idiot.

"How old are you?" Asked Christie.

"I'm sixteen years old." I answered.

That's how it was for the rest of the morning. We're all clearly tired after what happened.