Chapter Eleven

*Christie's Point Of View*

I waved goodbye to Hope as she exited the room. "Have you told her yet?" I questioned.

Carli made quick eye contact with me before looking at her feet. "No I haven't."

I leaned forward and placed my hands on her knee caps. "You need to tell Hope how you feel."

"You know it's not easy to tell someone that when they have a husband." Carli huffed.

*Perry's Point Of View*

I slid on my flip flops and walked over to the door. I opened it an came face to pretty much neck with Hope. "Ready to go?" I asked, slipping my phone into my back pocket.

Hope nodded and draped her arm over my shoulders. "Yep, hows the phone treating ya?"

"Honestly, it's the second best gift I've ever been given." I said, giving her a sheepish smile.

Hope started to walk and let out a chuckle. "What was the first?"

"The first was getting adopted by you." I said.

Hope had a faint blush tint her cheeks. "And this has to be the first good thing to happen to me in a long time." She gave me a side hug as we walked.

*Abby's Point Of View*

"Cap, can you explain to us what we're doing here?" Lori asked, giving her friend a raised eyebrow.

Christie had a white board behind her. A white board

"Christie, where did you get that white board?" I asked.

She stopped her pacing and look me dead in the eyes. With a serious face she said, "Nothing you need to worry about." Then she had a smile back on her face.

Alex leaned in and rested her head on my shoulder. "Christie is hella scary." My fellow forward whispered.

"Hella." I replied in a whisper.

Christie took the sheet covering almost all of the white board off. "This is operation Harli."

Megan squealed and jumped onto Meghan's lap. "OH MY GOSH MEGGY IT'S MY FAVORITE SHIP!" She shook her shoulders, a huge and very odd smile took over her face.

Meghan pushed Megan onto the floor. "I'm still pissed at you from last night."

"I said I was sorry like five hundred times!" Megan exclaimed, rubbing her hurting butt.

I turned to Sydney and gave her a questioning look. She just shrugged her shoulders and went back to watching.

"You were still being a butt." She replied, crossing her arms.

It seemed like Christie had enough. "OK. Megan and Megan with an "h"go sit on opposite sides of the room."

Megan got up and flipped the other one off. She then walked over and sat next to Morgan.

Christie let out a sigh. "Thank you. Anyways, this is operation Harli. As you can see I have made a plan." She grabbed a pointer off of the floor and pointed it at the board.

"I'm still confused as to what "Harli" is." Alyssa said.

Everyone gave her a pretty shocked look. They all knew what their ship name and what other's were. Lori blushed and looked at the ground. She scooted a little bit away from Alyssa.

I snickered as I kept my eyes trained on Lori. In most shipping fanfics Lori is shipped with Alyssa. After I showed her this one story she has been all nervous and blushy around Alyssa. I decided to speak up since no one else was willing to. "Harli is Hope and Carli's name combined. It's the name fans use when they want them to get together. Another one with Hope is O'Solo."

Many eyes went to Heather. Which made her break out laughing. "It's the other O' girls."

Kelley stuck her tongue out at everyone. "That is a ship that I don't accept."

"What about Talley?" Teased Julie.

"H-hey! What about you... Julie x Becky?" Kelley shot back. I shook my head. It was a horrible come back.

Ashlyn started laughing, a red faced Kelley looked at her. "You're one to be laughing Krashlyn!"

The blond rolled her eyes and looked at her. "At least I'm not in a threesome."

Everyone quickly lost their crap. "Oh my God." I said, laughing like crazy.

"I think we can all agree that Ashlyn is the goddess of shipping come backs." Whitney commented.

Author's Note: Hey guys it's me again! I decided on adding a bit of comedy in here since I haven't used much of it in this story. I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote! :)