Chapter Thirty

PERRY SOLO
Perry felt so clueless following Sare. The woman wouldn't tell her anything! It got very annoying for the girl. She groaned as her feet ached. After walking for such a long time she was ready to take a rest. "Can we stop to take a breather? My feet hurt like there is no tomorrow."

"You are such a big baby." Sare stopped when she felt her phone buzzed. She looked at it then typed something. Once the phone buzzed again she read whatever it was, and put her phone away. "We can take a little break. Just like five minutes."

Perry rose an eyebrow. She didn't really see why the break would be so short. She didn't question it. Perry didn't want the break to be possibly taken away all together. "How long are you going to be in Canada?"

Sare walked over to a near by bench. "Until it ends."

She sat down next to Sare. "Really? That's a long time." Perry thought that she would only stay for one or two games, not the whole tortument.

"Well I really have nothing better to do. My is a travel blog, so I have been doing work the whole time here." Sare enjoyed her job. Being a travel blogger allowed her to see so many things a regular nine to five job wouldn't.

Perry grew curious about Sare's job. "How long have you been a travel blogger?"

"I became a travel blogger at age twenty-one after I graduated from Penn State University with my bachelors in graphic design." Sare made it seem like not a big deal, mainly because it wasn't. But to Perry it was a big deal.

She grinned and excitedly stood up. "That is so cool going to Penn State! Ugh, that is my dream college." Perry always wanted to go to Penn State University. She doesn't have a clue what she wants to go there for, but she wants to be there.

"Come on, let's get going. Maybe afterwards we can grab something to eat. My stomach sounds like a dying animal." Sare said jokingly as she got off of the bench. She started to walk off.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

The two arrived at the park in twenty minutes. Perry felt tired and burnt, it wasn't a nice feeling. She wiped the back of her hand against her forehead, smearing sweat.

"It is so hot here." Whined Perry wiping her face off onto her shirt. Which let patches of wetness on the grey shirt.

Sare looked around, a look that signalled some thinking was happening. "Go sit under that tree."

SARE SHAW
Once Sare made Perry sit under a tree, she was off. "Hope?" She said, looking for the goalkeeper. The woman took a few minutes to find Hope, who was sitting under a tree.

"So, what do you need?" Sare asked, crossing her arms over her chest. She was curious about what Hope's answer would be. All she was told to do was bring Perry, and that was it.

Hope stood up and gave her an unamused look. She looked like the stereotypical mad/sad person others make her out to be. "Thank you Sare. I can take it from here." She patted to younger woman on on the shoulder.

Sare was beyond confused. She followed Hope back over to Perry. By the shocked look on Perry's face she had no idea that Hope was here.

"What do you want?" The girl look displeased to say the least. Perry looked at Sare with hard eyes. "Did you bring me here to be with her?"

"I have no idea what's doing on. Hope just texted me to bring you here, she didn't tell me anything else." She replied, defending herself.

Hope looked at Perry. "She was just doing what I asked of her. Can we just talk this out?"

"Why would I want to talk with someone who thinks I don't need to know things? Hope, I know you don't trust me." Perry hissed, standing up. She was ready to bolt for it if needed. Sure it would be a little too extra for her situation, but she would do it if needed.

Hope gave her a look that would paralyze you. "Don't do this, your making a scene. Perry, you know I trust you. I just didn't want you to think of me like a monster." She was growing irritated. Hope was never the best with children, leaving her with little experience. "Come back with me, I'll explain everything."

"And if I don't want to come back with you?"

"Then you can kiss this team goodbye. I'll send you to live with my Mom until the World Cup is over." Hope said. "I can't deal with this. You have a choice, choose wisely."

Perry never expected Hope to come to that conclusion. She thought something else would happen. "I'll take my chances with your Mom."

Sare wasn't sure she was believing any of this. "Um, see you guys later." She didn't want to get mixed up into their bicker.

"Then pack you suite case, I'll buy a ticket for Washington. I hope you're happy with your choice." Hope hissed in a hurt voice.