Chapter Nineteen

*Perry's Point Of View*

Surprising the Canadian team is full of awesome people. It's almost like being around the USWNT. Except they don't have a Kling, which is perfectly fine with me! Kidding, I'm her friend, so I miss her a little bit... I was given fresh clothing by Christine, it was too large though. But never the less I was thankful.

Christine opened the hotel's mini fridge. "Would you like a yogurt to eat?"

I nodded, sitting on a bed. She handed me the pineapple yogurt and sat next to me. With a small frown I took off the lid and made it into a makeshift spoon.

She laughed upon looking at me. I must've looked pretty weird in large clothing while eating yogurt with a lid. "It's not funny." I playfully shot back.

"Sure it's not." Christine replied. "Are you Hope's biological daughter?"

I felt my stomach fill itself, then it started to churn. I set the yogurt on the nightstand. Hope, I thought. During this time with them I've been trying to not think about how much I miss her. Looks like its not working. "Why are you asking?" I snapped.

Christine seemed taken aback by my sudden rudeness. "I was just wondering because we've never seen you before. Let alone hear about you."

"No, I'm not her," the word tumbled around in my mouth. It was a sour word. One that many people will use when they find out about me, "real daughter." Even thinking about how I'm not truly her's hurt. Would everything be different if I was truly her daughter? My eyes stung, I wiped them over and over. But the stinging feeling didn't leave. The wet tears finally drizzled down my face. I didn't care that I was crying in front of a stranger. I just want my Hope back. That's all I want.

*Three Hours Later*

A knock on our hotel door was heard. Christine hopped up and grabbed it. "Emily?" She questioned, pretty shocked.

The blond nodded, giving her a sheepish smile. "Yep, it's me Sincy! I'm here on Offical Hope Solo business."

Christine nodded and allowed her in. "Perry's in here." She gestured to me. "Emily, this is Perry Solo. Perry, this is Emily Sonnett."

I stood up and gave Emily a nod. "So are you the friend here to pick me up?"

Emily playfully rolled her eyes. "Yep, Offical Hope Solo business, aka you." She was handed my stuff. "Lets go!"

I turned around to look at Christine. "Thank you for helping me out. Your a good person Sinclair."

"Same with you, Solo." Christine gave my shoulder a pat. "Make sure to come to a Thorns game sometime soon. I'll be looking for ya."

"For sure!"

*Two Hours Later*

I stepped out of the rental car. My heart was beating like crazy. I don't know if I was excited or nervous about seeing Hope once more. My grip on my phone tightened. Thankfully Emily warned me to stop.

"Sweet, Kelley will be here!" Emily smiled and walked up to the door. She held it open for me.

I walked in and put my phone in my back pocket. There was a front desk lady, so I decided to go over to her. "Where may the USWNT be?" I politely asked.

She looked at me and frowned. "Sorry, no fans are allowed to see them."

Emily walked over and leaned on the desk. "I'm afraid your mistaken. This is Perry Solo, daughter of Hope Solo. You might want to let us go see Hope."

"Ma'am, please leave before I call security on you two. And I would hate to do that on Security Guard Mike's birthday." She hissed, ready to grab a walkie talkie.

Rapid footsteps were hear coming to us. "Perry!" Shouted Hope. I turned to see her makeup less, crying and running to us.

"Hope!" I chocked out. She collapsed onto her knees and I slid on my knees to her. My hers wrapped tightly around her neck. Her hair was went and smelt of strawberry. It feels good to be back with her.

She squeezed me tightly to make sure I was real. "Is this really you?" She whispered, voice cracking like crazy.

I replied, "Yes, yes it is." I've never cried so much in my life. But if felt so good to Finally let it out.

Hope pulled away and placed a hand on my wet, sticky face. "I love yo  Perry. Please don't ever do something like that again. You scared all of us so much."

"I would never dream of doing that again!" I continued to sob along with her.

Author's Note: I finally updated again! Remember to: comment your thoughts and slap that vote star!