Chapter Six

*Perry's Point Of View*

I opened my eyes as I felt someone tighten their grip on me. It turned out to be Julie. I glanced around to see most of the others sprawled around or cuddling. Pinoe and Kling were kind of cuddling/sprawled out on the floor. It was a pretty funny sight.

Smiling I turned my attention to Julie. She is a beautiful woman, and whoever she is dating is lucky to have her. Not thinking much, well more like not thinking at all. I pressed a small kiss on her lips. Hopefully she doesn't wake up or someone saw it. And thankfully no one did.

"Hm," a quietly grunted. I started to grow bored so I decided at wiggle out of Julie's grip. I pressed a kiss on her forehead before walking over to Tobin's bed.

She looked so lonely passed out in a baggy sweatshirt. I walked to the bathroom and swished around some mouth wash before spitting it out. I couldn't stand having morning breath. Hope was passed out in the bathtub. Her head snapped back and arm on the rim. I didn't wish to wake her, so I turned the lights off and quietly left.

I went over to Tobin's bed and layed next to her. Upon looking closer I saw how I didn't notice before. "Crap," I muttered rubbing my eyes.

"What are you saying crap for?" Tobin asked in a tired voice, waking up.

"Just realized I don't have any clothing." But I can always ask Syd." I said.

Tobin smiled at me and shook her head. She touched my arm gently and looked me in the eyes. "We're about the same size. Just wear some of my clothing."

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded. Quietly laughing a gave her a hug and let out a happy sigh. "Thank you Tobin."

"No problem," Tobin said. She hugged back. And so far she is the best hugger.

I gave her one final squeeze before pulling away. "Can you help me pick out an outfit?" I asked, sitting up.

"Yeah." The woman sat up and lead me to her wardrobe.

I followed after her, carefully stepping over the women on the floor. Tobin already pulled out some clothing for me. There was a white shirt and light blue jeans. "Here you go." 

With a nod I took the clothing from her and walked into the bathroom. Hope was still passed out in the tube, so I got dressed. I stripped off the red shirt and looked at the beige bra Sydney gave me. It fit me pretty well... After looking at it for a while I took off the jeans. Then I put the other pair on. I looked around and found the hotel deodorant. Sure it's not tropical, but whatever. I swipped the deodorant in my underarm then put on the white shirt.

I picked up the clothing on the floor and walked back out. And placed the clothing on Sydney's stomach. I saw that Amy, Heather, and Lori woke up.

Amy smiled at me and patted the space in front of her. I slowly made my way over before sitting in front of her. Then she started brushing my hair. "Are you okay if I braid it?" Amy asked.

"I'm fine with it." It felt nice to feel someone brush my hair. "Just watch out for the stitches." I added.

Amy nodded and continued to brush my tangled brown hair.

*Ten Minutes Later*

"Done," Amy said. She put the brush down on the night stand and smiled. "Turn around."

I turned around and Amy couldn't help but let out a laugh. "It looks nice on you, I should use your hair more often." I let out a laugh too. 

A knock was heard on the door. "I got it." Said Heather, getting up and going to the door. She opened it and Jill stood there.