Love or lust? Chapter 9

They soon arrived at the cabin and Sebastian carefully got Ciel out of the carriage and laid him in the bed making sure not to wake him up from his peaceful sleep. He brought in there bags and started to put everything away making sure to take note of where everything was. He looked out the window and noticed a small lake. A smile formed on his face as he started to prepare dinner.

After a while Ciel's eyes fluttered open. He stretched and looked around confused as to where he was. He sat up "Sebastian?" He said in a soft voice.

Sebastian was there instantly standing in the doorway. "I'm here, master." He walked over to Ciel and held his hand out for Ciel.

Ciel looked up at Sebastian and took his hand. "Where are we?"

"Were at the cabin now you fell asleep on the ride here remember?" Sebastian helped Ciel out of bed and walked him into the kitchen where dinner was already prepared and waiting for Ciel. There was a fire going in the fireplace and candles set out around the cabin.

Ciel smiled and looked up at Sebastian "Romantic as always i see." He sat down at the table, picking up his fork.

"But of course, if i couldnt do this much for you then what kind of lover would i be?" He chuckled and stood beside Ciel.

Ciel laughed and motioned for Sebastian to sit next to him "Id say you would be a rather horrible lover indeed."

Sebastian sat down next to Ciel and smiled, looking at him as Ciel ate. "Now we wouldn't want that would we?" He moved a few strands of hair out of Ciel's face.

Ciel looked at Sebastian, a soft smile on his face. "Not to worry you're more than perfect."

Hearing this a small blush formed on Sebastian's cheeks. He never did get used to hearing compliments like that from Ciel. "Thank you, m'lord."

Ciel chuckled "There's no need to thank me, it's the truth." He offered some food to Sebastian who was more than happy to accept.

After there meal Sebastian picks up Ciel and takes him over to the fireplace, laying Ciel down and laying down next to him. He pulls Ciel close to himself and looks in Ciel's eyes, admiring the deep blue of one and the beautiful purple of the other which had his own mark carved into it. "You're so beautiful." He whispers.

Ciel blinks and blushes softly hearing Sebastian's words. He scoots closer to Sebastian, resting his head against Sebastian's chest. "What do you mean beautiful...im not beautiful im manly."

Sebastian chuckles and puts his arm around Ciel "What is wrong with being beautiful?"

"I'm not a girl." Ciel mumbles.

"And that means you can't be beautiful?" Sebastian asked, putting his hand under Ciel's chin and making Ciel look up at him. "You're beautiful, strong, caring...you're everything to me." He smiled and kissed Ciel's cheek softly.