Θ Ι Get an Explanation... Sort of Θ

ANNABETH

"Yes, I believe I do," Chiron sighs, then walks away towards the door.

"Hey, where're you going?!"

"I believe it would be better for you to take this sitting down. Come."

ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

After we're both seated in Chiron's office, I crack. "All right, enough stalling. Talk, old man," I demand, slamming my fist on Chiron's desk. Then, realizing how disrespectful I'd been, "Whoops. Sorry..."

Chiron frowns, then relaxes and sighs again, rubbing his forehead. "That's quite all right; I know how worried you are."

"Then why didn't you tell me in the first place?!" Now I'm on the verge of crying.

Chiron wearily hold up a hand. "Let me explain."

"Okay, then, shoot." I sit back in my chair and tighten my Yankees baseball cap.

"I'll start just by saying that Percy was a lot more damaged than he let on; he never fully recovered from the gorgon's blood." A shiver runs down my spine, and I remember when Percy had almost died on me.

"The only way to completely cure him was to wipe his memory. It went wrong, and I had no choice but to send him home. I didn't tell you because I thought you would interfere."

"Wait a minute, Percy agreed to have his memory wiped?!"

"It was only supposed to wipe the time you were in Tartarus."

I roll my eyes. "Well, how'd that go?" I ask sarcastically.

Chiron sighs, then wheels himself over to the door.

"Hey, where're you going?"

Chiron turns around. "I have an archery class to teach. Now if you'll excuse me."

And he was gone.

++

I'm so nice, aren't I? I would have updated sooner, but I had to retype it TWICE, because Wattpad was totally glitching on me. Hope this makes up for it!!!

Three votes five comments for next chapter!!!

Yours in demigodishness and all that. Peace out!

Katia