Θ Percy Gets a Fanclub Θ

ANNABETH

Once we're all seated at our tables, Chiron stands up and clops his hooves. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have one announcement before we proceed with our meals."

The few campers that have started to get up to offer part of their food to the gods sit down, muttering amongst their half-brothers and -sisters.

Once all is silent, Chiron continues. "As many of you may have noticed, we have a returning camper: Percy Jackson."

Shocked voices call out amongst the murmuring campers.

"Where's he been?"

"Where is he now?"

"Why don't you ask him?" Chiron gestures over to the Poseidon table, where Percy is slouched over his empty plate, wide-eyed. He catches my eye, and I nod encouragingly.

He smiles a little, and someone starts a chant: "Per-cy! Per-cy!"

Within thirty seconds the whole camp is cheering. "PER-CY! PER-CY!"

Percy grins even wider and stands up in his bench, spreading his arms and soaking up all the attention. I can't help laughing.

My seaweed brain.

ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

After everyone's settled down again, Chiron lets us eat. People almost immediately flock over to Percy, bombarding him with questions. I can tell he's getting used to all the attention; he's trying his best to answer all of them, but he probably wouldn't know the answers to half of them, so I make my way over.

"Guys, guys, cool off; Percy's had a long day, but you can ask him anything you want tomorrow."

"Yeah, sorry," Percy says, but he shoots me a grateful glance.

The campers quickly disperse (I have that effect on people), grumbling to themselves.

"Thanks for that," Percy says, standing up and grinning sheepishly.

"No problem." I want to kiss him right there, but after his reaction to a simple hug earlier, I'm not sure what he'd do after a kiss.

"So..." Percy shifts uncomfortably. "What now?"

"We have campfire next," I tell him. "Come on; maybe the Hermes cabin will spare us some marshmallows."

++

So, yeah, they're getting back into the groove of camp!

This chapter is dedicated to *ratatatatatatat* I DON'T NEED A DRUMROLL!!!! *Stoll brothers abruptly go silent*

...thank you... -_-

MAGICDOLPHIN!

Okay, this week's question:

How does Percy first describe Juno in The Son of Neptune?

Thank you, and good night!

Yours in demigodishness and all that. Peace out!

Katia