I'M BACKKKKK!!!!!!

July 13, 2016

HELLO HELLO HELLO MY LOVES!

I just couldn't stay away! I had the hankering to write some kind of junk for you guys! I don't know who will even happen upon this part two of my life! 

So when we last saw our heroes...We had just attended the best thing that has ever happened to me! THE EVER SO ENCHANTING AND MAGICAL SIR PAUL McCARTNEY CONCERT.... or as my dad likes to call him, "Paul with the K in front of his name.." that story still gets to me! I'll tell you all about it if you'd like... well you can't really tell me in real time... so I'll just assume that you want me to tell you all about it...

So two days before I was due to attend the concert, my dad was a little tipsy and came into my room and asked about the concert...typical when it was, if I was staying over, and how long! Then he was like, 

"dude would you be mad if I texted Paul and was like hey bro, my daughter is in love with you..." 

I of course told him I would be ok with that... #NOSHAME 

Then the conversation continued with him telling me that he was worth like "400 billion-million" dollars... which I proceeded to laugh at. 

Then he was like,

"Man he's like super famous and all! He's even got a "K" in front of his name, sipping tea with the Queen and shit!"

I laughed so hard at him when he said that! I asked if he was calling him a Knight and he was like yea.. I told him that he was called Sir Paul... not Paul with a K... hahah! 

Well now in the house Paul is known as "Paul with that K in front of his name". 

So I'm pretty sure that everyone is well aware how sassy Paul can be... I happened across this video of him a while back and it still makes me laugh... He cusses a bit in the end... but what do you expect. He's a boy from the 'Pool... he's gonna be crass sometimes kids! lol

Here's the video... I guess watch it at your own discretion??

IT'S UP TOP WATCH IT!!! You'll be taken to YouTube to watch it... 

if it doesn't take you to YouTube.. here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQjM5qsVryw

its worth it... he's perfect... I just love him...

Well dears I'm ending the first post here... I really do love you all... Its why I'm back! I just couldn't stay away! I don't know how frequently I'll be updating this blog type thingy, but I'll make sure to post as frequently as I can!

I love you all

Until whenever...

Much love ALWAYS,

Avery