CHAPTER 10

There is a difference between being cute and being a stalker.

Right now, Troye is being a stalker.

I didn't have any feelings for him... After what happened last night, that should be enough of an answer.

"I came for you," the little rascal said.

I blushed a little, then looked to the side so he couldn't catch me.

"But after what happened last night..." I paused. Before I had said that, I thought about his answer to myself. Was he angry with me?

"I'm just looking for a friend," he smiled.

"Emma?" I suggested.

"She's my manager."

"So?"

"So... she doesn't have the time to play around with me."

I studied him. He gave me a cheeky grin.

"Wait a minute. What about your concert tonight? And don't you have a meet-and-greet right now as we're speaking?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. But this is my last concert and I just wanted to explore New York because it is such a beautiful city," he cheered.

"Does Emma know?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh.... she does. The concert is tomorrow. That's why I'm here."

I could see through him and knew that Emma did not know of this. God. These superstars think that they can do whatever they wanted. He is probably causing Emma some trouble right now.

I crossed my arms.

"I don't want to cause any problems for anyone."

"C' mon. Please," he begged.

"But you don't even know me."

"So let's get to know each other," he winked.

Barf.

"Please." No. Not the puppy-dog eyes.

Ugh, got me every time. He might have done it better than Olive with his bright blue eyes. They were glowing.

"Alright fine," I bit my teeth.

He cheered.

Who knew maybe I do need some escape, too.

He took my right hand and we ran outside.

It was getting darker and raining very lightly outside.

We were laughing and jumping in ecstasy.

One of the things I like most is the rain.

There is just something about the rain that is so pure.

If there is background music right now, it would probably be Youth by Troye.

(For a better experience, play the video at the beginning here and read on.)

And we kept on running. We may not know where we are going, but we just kept running.

I smiled and laughed.

Then Troye grabbed my hand again and we stopped at a hot dog stand that was still on the street.

We both got jumbo hot dogs with chilly and cheese. It was great.

Then Troye looked at me. He moved up his thumb toward my lips and wiped away the cheese that was on my lips. He then smiled at me and licked his thumb.

"Ew, gross," I pushed him away but I was smiling, too.

"What can I say? I like cheese."

After that, we kept on running again. They were people staring at us, maybe because they recognized Troye because he wasn't wearing any disguises. But I doubt it because all of them were passed the teens age.

We stopped in front of the mall and took a breath before we entered the door.

So this is the path I am taking.

♡♡♡

To be continued...