CHAPTER 4

It is finally time to leave this blue neighbourhood.

I drove out of the driveway in my car with my mom following closely behind. I packed so much we have to use two cars.

Peyton did not want to come with us to the University so she invited her friends over to come to hang out with her.

You can easily get lost in the suburbia if you are not used to this place, but luckily I have been living here for all my life and I know my way around. Sometimes there would be some cars driving around for hours in the neighbourhood trying to get out because pretty much everything looked identical to one another. Besides, there is really no signs to tell people where to go. 

I pulled over in front of Olive's house, which stood on the outer edge of the suburbia. I signaled for my mom to go ahead and I waited for Olive. She said she wanted to hitch a ride since she did not want to just take her car to the University and never drive it. Olive's stuff was already in her dorm two weeks earlier because she likes to have things done super early.

Olive walked out of her house, and she seemed like she had just stopped crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because I won't be able to see Miley and Pepper again until breaks," she sobbed.

Olive loves her puppies. All the puppy in the world actually.

"Why don't you turn on the radio? Maybe that will help you feel better," I smiled.

"Good idea," she said and cranked up the volume.

The DJ on the radio said, "Up next is the number one hit single, Wild, by Troye Sivan, featuring Alessia Cara!"

(For a better experience, play the video at the beginning here and read on!)

Oh God. Why is he everywhere?!

"I love this song!" Olive shouted excitedly.

"You love everything Troye Sivan, though," I said.

"True," she agreed then turn the volume up higher.

I continued driving down the street and every once in a while I caught myself bobbing my head to the song and stopped instantly because I cannot like Troye Sivan. Lucky for me, Olive didn't notice. I just cannot respect an artist who is really full of himself, and who is a cheater.

♡♡♡

I drove downtown toward Assembly Row because Olive complained that she was hungry.

Suddenly I have to step on the brake really hard because some random guy just ran out to the road. He stood in front of my car looking like someone who is trying to escape something.

"Hey! Do you have a death wish? Move out of the way," I shouted at him.

The guy walked toward my side of the car, "Hey, it's you," he said taking off his sunglasses.

And he is Troye Sivan. Why does this keep happening?

Olive was jumping in her seat and Troye winked at her. Barf.

"Look, I apologized for spilling sodas on you. What more could you want?" I asked.

"It's not that. There is a mob of fans coming after me. Please help, I'll give you my concert tickets," he said, looking towards where he came from. He was right, I saw a group of people heading this way.